Alphasylum's New TYC Tails - PICS | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Alphasylum's New TYC Tails - PICS

Before:

stocktails.jpg

Midway:
altezza.jpg

After:
tyc.jpg

Another View (dirty ride):
tycview.jpg

And Another:
tycview2.jpg

I think these new ones flow into the body of my X real nice. The Altezzas were busy and too contrasting. I tell you, when I tried putting these new ones on I was puzzled. Ya gotta switch the order of the lights around. I had taken a nap and jumped right up to go install them when UPS came so my mind was not all there yet hehehe.

***NOTE** Hartman , your right.....these are sooooo much better material and quality it's unbelieveable. There is some nice weight to these puppies. The box they came in was pretty impressive as well. They give ya a decal and a plastic card for DOT compliance. I guess you can carry it in your glove box incase they PO PO come knockin.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well, i was kinda hoping I could see her reflection in the pic... but oh well :) Truck looks good.

I must be the only person on this forum that likes the looks of the stock headlights and tails. :p

LMAO @ Alpha

But they look niiiice! lol

Yeah, Carbon fiber would look better though ;) Did you see the new thread on the 'different' style by Tokyo Highway yet, girl?? You might even like them better...!

If you really like the Cbfiber version of the ones you have now though, this guy's only starting at $100...

Dead Link Removed

Here's the other ones that I was talking about...if I had the $$ I'd snatch 'em, but I know what you mean about spending too much on your truck...at least you could still afford to move out!

Dead Link Removed

Back