Alto, Texas July 4th Weekend | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Alto, Texas July 4th Weekend

SVO, you finished the Caravan already? :D

So, when I show up Friday, do I tell them I'm with the Whacko group, uh I mean Waco group?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by Johnstone
SVO, you finished the Caravan already? :D

So, when I show up Friday, do I tell them I'm with the Whacko group, uh I mean Waco group?

No! you tell them your with the Branch Dividians!!!

I would say you need to tell them your with the group from Waco/Alan Marek, we will leave info with thw people at the front telling them that the Explorer 4x4 group will be in attendance!

and the Caravan is about decimated, yes! lol

Originally posted by SVO
No! you tell them your with the Branch Dividians!!!
I'll bring the ATF boys! LOL

Originally posted by SVO

Update:

Ok as it stands right now, we have 11 people and 8 vehicles (2 heavy wieghts w/winches) that are going to show from the Waco and close surrounding areas, Johnstone has predicted that he would prolly make it, and mabey a few others from the Houston area.

Shilo Ridge has told us that if we came up with 10 or more people that they would just charge us a flat rate of $30 to get in.
You need to let me know so I can get you all in on the $5 off deal!

From thier calander:

FOURTH OF JULY RIDE
$35.00 per ATV/4x4 Truck/Jeep/Dili Bike For 4 days of Camping and Riding Fun
(Over 2 adults per Off Road Vehicle $5.00 per day)

It sure would be nice to have a lot of other people from this board to show up.
If you think you might want to go and haven't made plans or won't decide to go till the last minute, you can give me a holla on my cell phone so I can let you know where we're camping.

Cell# 254-715-7361

Majority of us from the Waco area are leaving out late Thursday night to get a good jump on things, and we won't be leaving till Sunday.

Hope to see more of you all out there, and oh don't worry we'll take lots of pictures and video for all of you that can't attend. [/B]

I know this is a repost, but I wanted it to make it to page three so everyone see's it!

Also we will be on CB channel #4
Plus we will also have the small two way radios like the Motorolas, Cobra's ETC. what we call Family radios, the ones you can buy at Wal Mart for $10-$20 and we'll be again on channel #4 on them as well!

We'll have a generator and running water, look for a huge dark green and white stripped canopy.

I will leave a message with the people up front to expect people from the "Explorer 4X4" group will be coming and to point you in the right direction to find us, and we'll be on channel 4 on All radios!

Originally posted by Mudd*****
It looks like Michael and I are going to make it. Expect us late on Friday like 6-8 or so.

YOU GUYS ROCK!

We'll see you when you get there! Be safe the hwy will be way packed with idiots!

As of Thrusday the 3rd, our departure time is 8:pm.

And for anyone esle coming up late see ya on the trail! :D

Back