Alto Tx. run at Shiloh Ridge | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Alto Tx. run at Shiloh Ridge

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

bronco 1 1/2 said:
I have to see how my pay check works out

Cool just let me know. :cool:

Jeff - :navajo:

Hrm, shiloh is about 2 hours from here, I'll be there. :D

bronco 1 1/2 said:
I have to see how my pay check works out

I'll be in Bryan tomorrow if you want to hook up to pick up the coil.

Lori

SVO said:
16937click_here.jpg

Jeff - :navajo:

Jeff...Why don't you just draw a picture, jeesh!!!

Hey, I still got those seats sitting in my way..pls come get them before they dissapear into the trash. gimme call.

FordLover said:
Jeff...Why don't you just draw a picture, jeesh!!!

Hey, I still got those seats sitting in my way..pls come get them before they dissapear into the trash. gimme call.

Oh jinkies I forgot about that, I have been so busy, ok PM me your number if you would please.

Jud you need to get that big Bronco on 33's with the 4 in lift! I need more lift on the Explorer hope i can find a used lift some way . Befor the run!!!!!

ya, i'm still thinking about getingthe bronco. just got so meny other 4x4s not enough room

So is there some people going on this run.?

tx4wd said:

Actaully I'm trying to get my junk ready for a K-Rocks run at the begining of March, and possibly another run at Trees Off Road Ranch soon after K-Rocks.

tx4wd said:
Yeah, like Jeff said. I'm working on my truck to make sure it's ready for Moab 2006 run in May. Moab is da $h!t.

Johnstone said:
Yeah, like Jeff said. Moab is da $h!t.

Yupper's, been there done that, twice, I guess since Johnstone is paying my way to goto Moab I'll actually be going again.

Man I can't wait :D

ya'll mind if i come? I'm new to the site but not ripping up mud. I just moved to Longview from Houston. I work in the oil field over here. I've got a 2wd 98 XLT 3in body, 2inch TT, shackels, Detroit locker, 4.10's, 33x12.50 TSL swampers Flow master exhaust, FIPK Intake, Helix Spacer, there's got to be a few trails i can make it down over there.

You should be able to do most of the trails as there are only a few places that will need 4wd.

But yeah for the most part it's either quad trails or the infamous mud pit.

Attachments

• 17 copy.jpg
    17 copy.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 129
  • DSC00515.JPG
    DSC00515.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 109
  • 16 copy.jpg
    16 copy.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 137

Cool I've never been to Alto. I always use to Mud down at Spring Creek on the north side of Houston.

TwiSted_x_Pilot said:
Cool I've never been to Alto. I always use to Mud down at Spring Creek on the north side of Houston.

Been there too, fun little place to go.

Attachments

• DSC01653.jpg
    DSC01653.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 121
  • DSC01652.jpg
    DSC01652.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 114
  • DSC01648.jpg
    DSC01648.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 113
  • DSC01661.jpg
    DSC01661.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 120

Awesome pics i've had alot of fun on that beach right there many along night of drinkin and trail ridin. When i ran spring creek i still had my 79' Bronco on 35"s. I miss that old truck and spring creek!!!!!

Ya you can meet up with us if you care to ! Hey there is a run going down at K-Rock feb.4th/5th Some of my friends are going to that is a fun park!!!!!!! :thumbsup: As for Sping Creek i was a sping creek mud freak at on time when thay had there **** to gether.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yeah definatley I'd love to wheel with some FELLOW FORD LOVERS all the guys i work with run chevy's :thumbdwn:

Back