Am i the only person that has no problems with mft? | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Am i the only person that has no problems with mft?

I found a channel on my U-verse last night which was interactive for the Lincoln and features the MFT which I guess is the MLT in a Lincoln.
Nice it shows it works on TV. Right now my big issue is the bluetooth "noise" which people tell me makes my conversations hard to hear. No I am not driving with my windows down.
I wonder why they put no insulation in the roof near the mic?:usa:

IF YOU ARE ALSO HAPPY id like to know

Well.... thank God you said that in the beginning, or else this thread would turn into another dissatisfied owner bi*ch session... oops, too late.

This forum is easily 95%+ complaints about the new Explorer. One thread started for those who are actually happy with their new Explorers and you guys have to crash it. If it's broke, go get it fixed. If it's a lemon, then get rid of it. If you don't like Ford anymore, then stop posting in a Ford Explorer forum. But complaining about things like rain noise? Are you serious? Next thing, someone will be complaining that the pen holders in the armrest lid won't accommodate their favorite size pen. Enough already.

splash5 posted this thread specifically to hear from satisfied owners. If you don't like or are having problems with your Explorer, have some forum etiquette and leave this one alone... for once.

Well.... thank God you said that in the beginning, or else this thread would turn into another dissatisfied owner bi*ch session... oops, too late.

This forum is easily 95%+ complaints about the new Explorer. One thread started for those who are actually happy with their new Explorers and you guys have to crash it. If it's broke, go get it fixed. If it's a lemon, then get rid of it. If you don't like Ford anymore, then stop posting in a Ford Explorer forum. But complaining about things like rain noise? Are you serious? Next thing, someone will be complaining that the pen holders in the armrest lid won't accommodate their favorite size pen. Enough already.

splash5 posted this thread specifically to hear from satisfied owners. If you don't like or are having problems with your Explorer, have some forum etiquette and leave this one alone... for once.

Amen, brother

Back