Any more new englanders here? | Page 12 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Any more new englanders here?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hello

living just out side of boston, lets do some trail riding!!

Welcome Aboard!

Welcome to our little neck in the woods.. :thumbsup:

What's up, guys? I'm Pete and I'm from Shirley, MA. I have a 97 XLT that doesn't look like the typical Ford Explorer grocery getter. This spring break I am going to be doing non-stop work on my Explorer, I have a shopping list of things I need to buy/install. I'm going to become elite after everything is completed.

I'm interested in joining this club, as well as attending a meet with you guys sometime in the near future? It's hard being the only guy with a modded explorer around where I live.

Hi Pete :wavey: Do you take your rig off-road or is it strictly an on-road vehicle?

Hi Pete :wavey: Do you take your rig off-road or is it strictly an on-road vehicle?

It's my daily driver, but I take it off road here and there. It certainly HAS been off-road on many occasions...especially on my yearly camping trip to Northern Maine.

It's my daily driver, but I take it off road here and there. It certainly HAS been off-road on many occasions...especially on my yearly camping trip to southern Maine.

where in southern maine, do you go?

Right on Moosehead Lake in Kokadjo. The town before that is Greenville, if that helps. The paved road literally turns to dirt-road logging trails once we hit the Kokadjo General Store.

The trip is all I am looking forward to right now...that and getting my truck more off-road worthy :thumbsup:

Masshole Help

i live in Milford MA, about 40 minutes from Worchster. On 495. In Bellingham(the next town over) there are two great sandpits. One is behing the Wal-Mart. There is great hills and chutes to go through. The next spot is down the road to Varney Bros. Cement.(ONLY DO THIS IF THEY ARE NOT WORKING) They have a pit also that is great. Both are not large but if you are close, it is just something to play around in.

P.S. I have a stock 2000 Explorer and mine makes it through both fine, no clearance problems.

I know this is an old thread but just to let you all know there is another rhode islander here. I just hope I can get this X running soon.

Im from southern NH, a little town called New Ipswich. its about 15 min off NH rout 31 any locals know any trails

:exp: Im from Central Specifically New britain Ct
ive seen a lot of Ex's around here but there mostly soccer moms
or work dads who really dont look to make friends who own ex's me on the other hand Cant wait to make some...
give me a hit

Just Joined From Merrimack NH Have A 95 Eddie Bauer for about 7 Months And Love It

brimfield MA here plenty of trails just goota look for them

Hey there, just recently retired my '97 XLT (12 years & 247K + miles) and I have the 2 volume set of the '97 Explorer/Mountaineer factory service manuals. They served me well over the years but now I have no use for them.
Anyone interested?
Kako, I used to live in New Britain, on Tremont just couple blocks off of North. Now live in Bristol. Much nicer, and cheaper too. :D Don't do much wheelin', the Mounty is what the wife uses as her daily driver ;)

Auburn, NH. Just aquired a 2000 XLS with 153K. Love to do all my own work and Mods, anyone in the area let me know.

Where the crap is Auburn, NH?? It almost sounds vaguely familiar... ;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back