Any one interested in a KC area get together? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Any one interested in a KC area get together?

Dan Whitaker

One fast putty tat
Reaction score
City, State
Raytown MO (Kansas City suburb)
Year, Model & Trim Level
No Mounty no more.
When KC Area Explorers used to be around we would get together once a year somewhere (Fudruckers was the usual but they are gone)so we could meet others and talk Explorers and anything else that came up.

Would any one be interested in having a get together? It's been 3-4 years and we have several new KC area Members.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

When?

No idea. I'm just seeing if there id enough interest in having one. I hate the heat so personally I'd like to wain until September.

The only thing I know is it would be on a Sat or Sun.

I'll add a vote for Authur Bryants! I have stuff kinda maybe goin on in July, August and September. But I'll make it ifin I'm in the state.

im new on here and live in Topeka i would be interested

I'd say wait til the fall as well.

I would definitely be interested in a meet of some kind since I live in KC now. Although I wouldn't be arriving in an Explorer :( It would be fun to meet more people on the forum though. :thumbsup:

I'm upfor it! Would be fun!

Cool! We have enough interest that it's worth doing.

I'll look at a calendar and see what dates look good in late Sep early Oct.

I'd be up for it (I'd be driving in from Wichita) -- but NOT the 1-2-3- of October - Going to be @ Disney, OK -- and not 6-13 of August going to be in Colorado

Wheelin Wheelin Wheelin :-D

Back