Any Xplorer clubs near Baltimore, MD? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Any Xplorer clubs near Baltimore, MD?

Briwayjones, myself, Blee, and Lt.Jim met a few months ago, can't remember when exactly, at the redrobin burger place in columbia. I think that was the last M&G, I could be wrong.

The rib place we all met a while back, when spas and the PA crew came down, is called Barebones.
http://www.barebonesgrill.com/
In Ellicott City, MD

Good Stuff, I love it there. :)

But yeah we have to get together soon, I just ordered a crapload of stuff for my explorer, and hopefully I will have it all together in a few weeks. :)

I did meet up with dmasini yesterday in NOVA to pick up a spare tire. But he's moved down to NC and isn't in the area regularly. Nice guy though! Kick Ass explorer too!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I've been thinking about posting for another meet and greet. Glad I was'nt the only one. Of course Erika and I will have to take seperate vehicles since she has an Ex of her own to show off now.

Oh cool! I didn't know she got one!
Way to go!
Tell her to put blue bulbs in the reverse lights, all the cool kids are doing it!
LOL @ ME

She has not even let me drive it yet :(

Lt.Jim said:
She has not even let me drive it yet :(

LOL, ain't that the way things always go? :D
Has she joined the site yet?

jimcom said:
LOL, ain't that the way things always go? :D
Has she joined the site yet?
She said she might let me drive it this week if I wash and wax it for her. No she has'nt joined yet.

No1dan2001 said:
Ok hopefully someone stil has this on their subscribe thread....I;m probably the most southern merylande on here, so If everythign went though in the last year I'd like to join
-
Dan

WOO HOO! I win, Mechanicsville/Lexington Park MD. somd.

Anyone who was subscribed to this thread, take a look, we've got 2 meets coming up!

Sorry guys, computer crashed and work has kept me away for a long time. Does anyone have any updates on any meetings? Thanks

No1dan2001 said:
Sorry guys, computer crashed and work has kept me away for a long time. Does anyone have any updates on any meetings? Thanks

October 9th, 7 pm at Bare Bones BBQ & Brewery in Ellicott City.. Look in the ECX forum.

I'll be there.

Family not in tow, since Michelles house in Richmond has not yet sold :(

Back