• Register Today It's free!

Anyone alive in here?

fyrfyter612

Reaction score
City, State
Portage Lakes, OH
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 Ford Explorer Sport
Ok.....gotta start out by saying this is the best site ever....but where's all the Ohio people at? I belong to rangerpowersports.com from when I had my Ranger and they have a few meets a year. I went to a couple of them. Usually they meet up somewhere for food..then just hang out and talk trucks...take some pics...or do whatever. We need to plan a meet some time....get together for some food..hang out...talk trucks...maybe a small cruise somewhere. It'd be nice to get to know other local members. I'd be willing to do the work planning it....just gotta have other Ohio members beside myself show up. So lemme hear it...who else is interested in having a meet?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I am checking in from Springboro Ohio just south of Dayton. Let me know when you want to get folks together...

I know...I've suggested doing that a couple times and have had very little response or intrest shown. I belong to rangerpowersports.com from when I owned my Ranger and we'd meet a few times a yr. I'd love to get a joint meet together with guys from here and that site.

I would gladly do the work of planning a meet but we need more than just 3 of us interested in it.

Well keep me on the list for ASAP meet...

There is a decent spot in Delaware. We usually go every other weekend.

East side of Delaware. Its owned by a developer that has no plans of doing anything with the land. There are not any "no trespassing" signs and one of the drives into the land is right by a home that the people who own part of it dont mind us using.

Old Post I know - but when are we all getting together :D

Old Post I know - but when are we all getting together :D

I'm with you buddy...place and time! Let's do this thing!

I would invite everyone down to my neck of the woods but not only is there a dearth of wheeling but there's not much else to do...

Idk, if there's interest I would be happy planning a meet/greet thing. Maybe head to a lake for camping/fishing/etc? If anyone actually responds to this I will absolutely plan something for spring.

If i get the ex to full safe running condition i would deff hit up a meet n greet im in Galion; no wheeling around here... i go occasional mudd running

If i get the ex to full safe running condition i would deff hit up a meet n greet im in Galion; no wheeling around here... i go occasional mudd running

You're not too far from me Swain...I'm about 45 minutes east of you.
I'm in the same boat in regards to running condition lol.
Not too exciting but I think maybe like Pleasant Hill/Mohicanville meet and greet? It would kind of be a nice central location with decent scenery for some truck photos. (Geeky, I know but I can't help it - all these CA guys have me jealous).

i can do short distances, i just carry the tool box, if it was warmer or had garage mine would be fixed.. i have electrical issue... that and my tires are the best i guess just the brand "General" with ATLT ugh... lol. i would like to get some good pics though to :D

Lol, you can tell we both have first gens...I carry my tool box too :D

Not sure what all I could fix on the side of the road but I'm fully prepared to find out the hard way.

Well, hopefully other Ohioans get together and comment on this thread. There's a nice little diner in Loudonville, great pie and a pretty good breakfast buffet. I'd be 100% down for that and then heading down some of the state park trails for a photo shoot...it's 95% paved but we could get some cool shots. There's an overlook and an old fire tower that would provide for some neat backdrops :) Gotta show those westerners what they're missing ;)

yeah im down with it, get a few more together.. go down there for a couple hours get some pics etc, havta be a weekend of course and preferably once the snow is gone (so i can get a sitter for the kids)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Agreed on both counts...sitter for kids (kid in the singular in my case) and springtime (or at least no snow :)).

I'll keep checking back and bumping this every so often, try to drum up some interest. It doesn't feel like it right now but we're not too far from springtime.

Back