• Register Today It's free!

anyone ever seen this sport trac?

TwoX

Reaction score
City, State
virginia
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 sport trac xlt

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

whose sport trac is it those videos were awesome

i have no idea but im really thinking of doing what he did because i can get my hands on a 383 stoker motor for 1200 and the 383 and the 350 are basically the same block from what i have been told

A bowtie in a Ford just turns my stomach .......... sorry:rant:

And then there's another video that pops up "Demon4x4.com Members @ Comanche Ridge" ............ gee what a nutcase this guy in the black Trac must be!!!!!:bsnicker::bsnicker::crazy::crazy::monkey:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKsUKlNJT-o&NR=1

hahah :mattmoon:

He is on the board at www.mysporttrac.com and goes by the screen name Tonka Trac. It is a very lifted 4x2.

A bowtie in a Ford just turns my stomach .......... sorry:rant:
DITTO... AND THAT GOES FOR ANY FORD. IF YOU WANT A DAMNED CHEVY BUY A CHEVY, no need to *******ize a perfectly good Ford. :thumbdwn:

i dont really mind it because i love a ford and a chevy, its just the best of both worlds, its like the toyotas with chevy engines. I just say its built ford tough with extra chevy stuff, i love the ford bodys but hate the engine, the only ford engine i liked was the 302 i had in my 74 f-100, and i know that the 383 im about to drop into my truck soon is going to put out alot of power.

Back