Chickensandwich

Reaction score
City, State
Madison
Year, Model & Trim Level
2018 Police Utility
45CC5C20-E914-4277-A056-6635ADF005B3.jpeg

54F7B624-69CB-4528-853C-CB315EBB5E53.jpeg

I have no idea what would plug in to this. Curious if anyone else has seen one on their PIU or know what it was for?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks like a possible computer or printer connector.

Peter

It doesn’t pull out very far, at all. I don’t want to rip the dash apart to trace where it goes eiither. This car has become more challenging since I bought it...no remote start, and now the TPMS sensor is going off. I just shut the warning lights off in FORScan, but still...my enjoyment fades by the minute

Well, that’s what’s to be expected after buying a vehicle that was heavily molested by a third party, and then had things unlovingly removed.

Looks like a DB15 “game port” connector to me.

Well, that’s what’s to be expected after buying a vehicle that was heavily molested by a third party, and then had things unlovingly removed.

Looks like a DB15 “game port” connector to me.
Lol a game port! Don’t get me thinking about a completely inappropriate mod. I have a spare PlayStation here...hmmm

Ok i do love FPIUS And can anyone give me some information i am 16 and want one

And that was where the radar used to be if you look on a reg. police Explorer that is where the radar goes

Lol a game port! Don’t get me thinking about a completely inappropriate mod. I have a spare PlayStation here...hmmm
It was originally what controllers and peripherals used if they couldn’t do it over the much more common DB9 connectors. The radar could make a lot of sense if it wasn’t a self contained unit.

Back