Anywhere to see if ford has pull ahead for explorers? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Anywhere to see if ford has pull ahead for explorers?

vig1116

Reaction score
City, State
monmouth, NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 sport
Hey guys, its been a while. Im currently in month 19 of a 24 month lease and looking to see if there is any pull ahead program going on. I googled but can't seem to find anything. Don't really feel like calling the dealer just yet.

Also, any news on when we can order the 2016? Debating on whether i should just wait till september when my lease is up...

Thanks in advance

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You can place orders now.

I know in the Metro Detroit area they are running the early bird lease turn-in right now. You lease has to expire between now and June 30 to qualify.

You can place orders now.

wow, i didn't know. The platinum edition is nice!! Just have to see what the Dplan lease pricing would be...

I know in the Metro Detroit area they are running the early bird lease turn-in right now. You lease has to expire between now and June 30 to qualify.

Thats what i thought. Sometimes they do 6 months but most of the time its 3 months. Have to see if i have equity in my lease buyout and trade in now... :)

There is a pull ahead program, but I can't remember what it is for our region. If you pm me your zip code I can let you know. there is also (or at least was last month) bonus cash on d plan purchases.

Back