Are there any maryland drivers on here? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Are there any maryland drivers on here?

dmoney98

Reaction score
City, State
clinton,md
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 mercury mountaineer
Im from dc but live in md wold like to start a suv club or meets just wondering how many dmv ppl are around the forum

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm in calvert county. Where do you live at in Maryland ?

montgomery county

i'm new to the fourm, just got a 97 v8 explorer awd earlier this year. im located near DC in montgomery county.

i'm new to the fourm, just got a 97 v8 explorer awd earlier this year. im located near DC in montgomery county.

O ok im in oxon hill 2min ftom dc line im tryna gey a couple ppl in the area to meet up somewere and check each other rides out n go from there

Glen Burnie area here!!

Glen Burnie area here!!
Ok kool im tryna get a bunch of ppl together or much as we can to meet somewere one day and check each other rides out and possibly start an s.u.v club

Sounds good!! Maybe meet up at Greenridge State park one Saturday and do some wheelin:thumbsup:

Im from the va side but I've learned to embrace traffic on 66.........
Anyway I'd be willing to meet up for a ride or 2. I know of a couple trails in GW national forest near front royal, va, but they aren't that challenging.

Im from the va side but I've learned to embrace traffic on 66.........
Anyway I'd be willing to meet up for a ride or 2. I know of a couple trails in GW national forest near front royal, va, but they aren't that challenging.

great we all just need to set up a date and time when we wanna make this happen

i would deff be interested in a ride together or small off roading...mine has shackles and tt but need some new tires.stock tires tread wearing down ...were gonna build leaf springs to fit mine out of something stronger like chevy ford or dodge 1500s stong leaf pack....keep in touch

Back