Are there clear lenses for me? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Are there clear lenses for me?

My buddy just bought an '02 Explorer Sport. I was looking at his headlights and I got jealous. Why aren't there lenses like that out there for 2000 Explorers? I want to upgrade my headlights to a clear diamond style headlight, but I can't find anything out there. Can any of you guys?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I think thats the only place that has them because thats the only company that makes them. Check ebay, but last time I checked they only expedition clear headlights

I like the look of the clear headlights on my '99.

Attachments

• headlight3.jpg
    headlight3.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 219
  • headlight2.jpg
    headlight2.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 231

Does anyone have the clear turn signals AND cear diamond cut headlights? I like the diamond cuts, but they look a little odd underneath the 'milky' looking corner lights.

I wish there were a way to just get the clear lenses. I have a set of HID projectors I want to put in my head lights, and want the clean lense, but don't want to spend $150 on something I'm going to hack up with a dremel.

Al, where did you get your headlights?

aldive said:
I like the look of the clear headlights on my '99.

Hey Al, did you notice a difference with the beam pattern and hte overall brightness of your lights on the road? I want to brighten mine, Ihave Sylvania Silverstars and I still want to brighten my lights.

Attachments

• diamondheadlights.JPG
    diamondheadlights.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 210

Jester1994 said:
Hey Al, did you notice a difference with the beam pattern and hte overall brightness of your lights on the road? .

Not sure if there is a noticable difference in beqm pattern; there might be. However, the light putput is vastly improved and I use SilverStars bulbs also.

SilverBullet said:
Does anyone have the clear turn signals AND cear diamond cut headlights? I like the diamond cuts, but they look a little odd underneath the 'milky' looking corner lights.

I wish there were a way to just get the clear lenses. I have a set of HID projectors I want to put in my head lights, and want the clean lense, but don't want to spend $150 on something I'm going to hack up with a dremel.

http://truck.tainted-reality.net

hey draft could i ask where you got that grille from? i want to do something like that to my 97 4 door.

Back