Arizona Run February 22-23 | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Arizona Run February 22-23

Hey Kris you running the 2-3 level runs or what:D JK.
So far it looks like we have 4 rigs for level 4.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I want to run the Level 4 trails. But it depends on the availablity of a trailer home :D

I will be coming, but doing the 4 trails. Body damage okay, a flop on the side wont hurt. I will be trailering it again. I will start planning on this.

Looks like 5 rigs for level 4.:D

I might be in the area during those days. Would anyone mind me tagging along? Anyone have an open seat for me? I could be your helper monkey:D . If not that is cool.

I should have an open seat for ya. My doors are always open as long as the Exploder is on all 4's He He.....

Any volunteers to lead the less difficult runs?

by chance anymore motel/hotel information for the area? or maybe a close address to look up motels in the area on mapquest or something thanks

Originally posted by Rick
Any volunteers to lead the less difficult runs?

I can....I have run ck, raw deal(lower) box canyon, coke ovens. I wont mind leading any of these. Not sure what the trail schedule is yet....since sean is coming out he wants to run fr-42, so I will be taking him out there one day while he is here also.

Sorry no more hotel info yet.

Use 4515 West Dailey St. Glendale, AZ as a center for your search. You should be able to find stuff within about 5 miles.

off topic but what other stuff is there to do in arizona? like family stuff (amusement parks, attractions) we were thinking since were going out there maybe we'll stay a few more days after the run and do a little family time something the kids would like.

Arizona Science Center in downtown Phoenix. Loads of stuff for the kids to do. Everything is hands on. www.azscience.org

Originally posted by Dust
I can....I have run ck, raw deal(lower) box canyon, coke ovens. I wont mind leading any of these. Not sure what the trail schedule is yet....since sean is coming out he wants to run fr-42, so I will be taking him out there one day while he is here also.

I was going to suggest Dustin. He and I will be keeping to the moderate trails since I don't enjoy body damage and it is my daily driver and I have to get home and, and...

--Sean

Dust, I appreciate the offer. I would like to first see if there are any Explorers or Rangers who would like to lead. If not I know you would do a great job.

Thanks

I was just going to let you know I am definitely coming. Tonight when I get home I will send the pay pal money. One question though, am I suppose to let ya know how many are riding with me or does that not matter? Oh and by the way how about those people coming from Texas, has anyone thought of a meeting point to all drive together? I am not familiar with the drive, I have never been that route.:confused:

It doesn't matter how many are driving with you.

Originally posted by Rick
Dust, I appreciate the offer. I would like to first see if there are any Explorers or Rangers who would like to lead. If not I know you would do a great job.

Thanks

understandable......just throwing out the offer just in case.

Rick, I signed up but it did not ask me to use pay pal, is it automatic or do I have to do something else. Also do you have a specific meeting point once I reach Phoenix, Arizona, if so could you provide the physical address so I can go and get a map at map quest. Thank You.

Hello Guys!!!!
I have been away for a while. New baby and all things have been pretty busy arround here. It is 12:33 A.M. on friday night and I finally got the little one to sleep. I spoke to Rick and Char today, I think the thought I fell off the planet :)
Anyway I am in for sure. I am also willing to lead the stockers on the mild runs if needed. Last year I got to "lead" the Big Dawgs on the sunday runs. I used the word "lead" very lightly as we did not know where the FAKRWEE most of the day. Right Tom!!
It was a blast though. I am sure Rick would like to make that run this year.
Anyway I am back and I am in.
See ya on the trails.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey Hammer, congrats on the baby Papa:D Great to have you back. :cool: You can lead us anywhere:) See ya soon.

Back