Arizona Run February 22-23 | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Arizona Run February 22-23

I'm IN!!!!
If I get the locker in the front fixed, I'll be doing a 4, if I don't get the locker in the front fixed, I'll be doing a 4.
You get the point right.

My buddy is having a huge birthday party at his place that Saturday night, so I don't know if I'll be moving too fast Sunday. I like to party a little, actually quite a bit, It's that Wisconsin blood in me ya know.

Depending on my living situation, (If I get into my new place by then) all are welcome to bunk up there, but it isn't looking too promising.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by Dannyboy
I'm IN!!!!
If I get the locker in the front fixed, I'll be doing a 4, if I don't get the locker in the front fixed, I'll be doing a 4.
You get the point right.

Oh, so you do like the strap.. hmm..

I'm planning on camping out, I don't want to spend any extra cash if I don't have to. Oh ya and I'm leaving the wife at home so there is no crying about the cold!:p

Oh Danny Boy the straps are calling Oh Danny Boy:

Are you guys talking about the best western Glendale??? I assume, I may be able to get a employee discount on ONE room if someone would like to split it withe me or even without the discount I will be staying there, thursday thru sunday nights arriving late thurs, and leaving early Monday! If anyone is interested email me or pm or let me know on here!

Originally posted by tdavis
Oh, so you do like the strap.. hmm..

Yawp, I'll take a strap for a small portion of the trail instead of spending the weekend on the trailer:D

But the good news is that you were there with the camera when we needed ya and to coach even more.

Oh yeah and...

WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYONE ELSE COME ON PEOPLE!!!

1. Rick & Char - plaque - 4
2. Tom Rios - FAKRWEE - 4
3. Paul Bredehoft - 4
4. Chris Cavanagh - Pekingman - 3
5. Sean Holman - DesertSpive - Plaque - 3 - PAID
6. Dustin Johnson - Dust - 2-3
7. Jared Doty - TwotoneX - Plaque - 3
8. Kevin Cross - offroadkc - Plaque
9. Marshall Graves - Offroader_69_me - plaque - 3-4 PAID
10. Jeremy Hammer - Hammer - 4
11. Jeff Glancy - Jefe - Plaque - 4
12. Justin McNeil - Plaque - 4
13. Marty - MARTY196 - Plaque - 3
14. Michael Helbert - Msupertek - 3-4?

Additional Hotel Info

Red Roof Inn
17222 North Black Canyon Freeway
Phoenix, AZ 85023
Inn Phone: (602) 866-1049
Inn Fax: (602) 866-1834

Latitude: 33.6398417042
Longitude: -112.1185528621

For reservations call
1-800-RED-ROOF

Best Western
Bell Hotel
17211 North Black Canyon Highway, Phoenix, Arizona, United States, 85023
602-993-8300 Fax: 602-863-2163

Phoenix Black Canyon
Motel 6
I-17 at Exit 202/Indian School Rd
4130 N Black Canyon Hwy
Phoenix, AZ 85017

Phone: (602) 277-5501
Fax: (602) 274-9724

What, no GPS coords for the other ones? Sheesh! ;)

So Rick, I have been at the BW, is the Red Roof nicer? I just want to stay in a decent place that I don't have to worry about the truck.

--Sean

MSupertek; I am still planning on camping at Lake Pleasant... I don't know what spots you were looking to camp at.
I will be there!!
My wife and daughter's will be with her aunt in Chandler, but I would like to be closer to the trails :D

If it will help, I can probably get a military discount at one of the Hotels if it'll help anyone.

Originally posted by DesertSpive
What, no GPS coords for the other ones? Sheesh! ;)

So Rick, I have been at the BW, is the Red Roof nicer? I just want to stay in a decent place that I don't have to worry about the truck.

--Sean

just park it at my house....it will be safe there:confused:

Hey becker69, I have never been in Arizona but have camped all kinds of places, I'm not picky on sites just have better things to spend my cash on then a hotel if its just me and the guys type thing. If you plan on camping out let me know I'll meet up with ya. Is anyone else planning on camping??

Instead of the refundable deposit we're going to do something else. Like last year we are going to have a get together for everyone at our house with subs, softdrinks and side dishes. So I ask that you send $10 for the dinner and $5 for a plaque if you want one. This will not be refundable.

You can send a check to:

Rick Horwitz
4515 West Dailey St.
Glendale, AZ 85306

or Pay Pal
ab7fh@inficad.com

In either case make a note of your login name and what you are paying for.

The $10 fee for dinner will cover up to 2 people (driver and passenger) if you have more passengers please include an additional $10 for each (except for little kids say 10 and under).

SO does anyone need a roommate???

SO does anyone need a roommate???

For a small fee you can bunk with my 2yo. (Somewhere under $100 a night.)
It's a small bed but he is just a little guy and doesn't take up much room. :D

so kcoffroad how much would it cost to bunk in your room lol and if someone did bunk with the lil guy how much of that money does he get cause you know he needs some new hot wheels

AZ Run/$10.00

Rick,
Just got back from South Dakota. Glad to be back in sunny Phoenix! It was -16 in Sioux Falls!
I'll bring a check to the Sunday meeting. I am free the 23rd at this point and am crossing my fingers! If nothing changes we'll be there! Going to the dealer tomorrow to stock up on Torsion bolts!
Rick

My parents really wanted to go again this year (they had a blast last year), but my oldest Nephews Boy Scout Eagle court of Honor is the same weekend. But I still plan to be there, hopefully with a friend or two.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well, hopefully I get to go. Pulled the axle out to replace it and one of my axle bearings is grenaded. :( I am working on it, I don't know what the extent of the diff damage is, though...

--Sean

Back