Arizona Run February 22-23 | Page 8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Arizona Run February 22-23

"Then how did Kevin do it?"
Well :afro: it must have been luck.
And CHARLIE!!! as a back seat driver.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

rick,
is it possible to get a map to your residence/or general area . trying to figure out a center point for everything that way we don't stay really far from one place, and next doors to another thanks.

Sorry to say I can't make the Arizona run.:mad: I've just been offered to do a seminar on Feb. 24-25th. Soo I have to Leave home Sunday 23rd. Being an Independent Contractor I have to take the business when I get it. Specially since I haven't worked since Dec.
To add injury to insult the friggin seminar is in Baltimore.:( Just looked at the weather report and it is cold and snowy. Just were I want to go.:rolleyes: Sorry Guy's I was really looking foward to this one.

Anyway have fun and take a lot of pics.

Hammer for God's sake air down those tires;)

Originally posted by nero
ok so say i never said anything about the 4x4, do you think my truck would make it. I was raised offroad, my mom, dad, step dad, grandparents all have 4x4's. We have quads too.

you should be able to make it if you are not afraid to drive it, what I mean by that is you may need lots of skinny pedal and pick your lines carefully. Either case you NEED 4wd cause without it you wont make it. If its tempermental I would recommend not going cause if you get back there and 4wd decides to quite on you we dont want to have to be straping you for the rest of the trail. These trails are in the middle of the desert so your rig needs to be fully functional.

Well, things are looking up. Truck should be back in service sometime next week. I'll be open in the front, but I will be there!

--Sean

No Fakrwee ?????
Oh Man, how in the FAKRWEE going to get along???

Oh well, we will have to plan another trip.
Finish up those Martinez mines, and Ajax trails.

Air down, Never
That just means I have to bend down when the day is over :)

We will miss ya man.

I'm trying my best to sway FAKRWEE's decsion... I have a PLAN!

Work it Rick!!!
I just hope you dont have to give up any sexual favors :eek:

I just hope you dont have to give up any sexual favors
THANKS Hammer - That's what I needed in my head before lunch.

Big Thanks Hammer. I guess the secrets out.:D Rick was offering to get me the stripper from his 40th Bday party for a private "Showing". It almost worked.:p So offroadkc have a good lunch.:)

I cleared the image by looking at **** for about 30 min before going.
I have a strange sudden craving for watermelon.
Hmmm?

CAMPING!!!!!!!!!

Hey OFFROADER69, I will be camping at Black Canyon KOA, and so will becker69 (me and becker are splitting a camp ground), so you'll probably see us up there. I'll be camping there Friday, Sat, and Sunday. :cool:

Originally posted by Dannyboy
Hmmm, It looks like I can't make it on the run either.

Do I get a stripper if I show up now too:eek:

didnt anyone tell you there will be strippers at ricks house saterday night?:confused:

Marty; Yeah me and Msupertek are camping... it would always be nice to have a few of us together and then caravan to the meet-up point/trail-head. (I don't know if you remember, but I met you in Las Cruces ;) So maybe your wife will be with you again. I am trying to work getting my rear shocks before this one... yeah, I can finally remember to try wheelin' with my rear sway removed!!! As always, look forward to seeing you guys...
Fakrwee; you will be missed.... I'll be thinking of you when the weather is a balmy 56 degrees on Feb 24th :D You're gonna Freeze!!!!

Stockers

Hey rick, now that the time is coming and you have more registrations in, are there going to be any stocker runs on this run?

There will be two runs each day. If you go back through the thread you can see what the less modified run is like.

OK I must've lost it.... but I can't find the post that lists the 2 runs that are being done by each group?! :confused: I went back and read the majority of the thread again, and still couldn't find it.... can someone else post what the trails are again? I want to read about them in the AZ trails book this evening. Thanks.

Originally posted by Rick
Here is the order in which we will run the trails.

Big Dawgs

Saturday Feb. 22
Raw Deal & Upper Terminator
Sunday Feb. 23
Lower Terminator & Judgement Day

Milder Runs

Saturday Feb. 22
FR-42 (Telegraph Trail) & Side Trails
Sunday Feb. 23
Crown King

All runs will depart at 9am from the staging areas. I will post directions and maps to the staging areas shortly and will also email all participants with the details.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ooh, I'm getting goosebumps already. AZ Run here I come. To make things better, this is actually my first Explorer group outing. 2 weeks is just too long to wait. :cool: I just need to go get a new spare and towstraps (old ones are dead). Ooh, goosebumps.

Back