Arizona Run February 22-23 | Page 9 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Arizona Run February 22-23

Originally posted by FAKRWEE
Sorry to say I can't make the Arizona run.:mad: I've just been offered to do a seminar on Feb. 24-25th. :rolleyes: Sorry Guy's I was really looking foward to this one.

Hammer for God's sake air down those tires;)
Well damn one of these days I will see the Fakrwee machine but remember LISTEN TO RICK!!!

Msupertek

I stole your name from the board and told the KOA to put me near you guys so I am across the road from ya, the lady said we could spit at each other if we wanted, Man those AZ people must be weird!

and today I got my bumper/tire carrier from CoryL mounted and my sliders from me mounted too! Just need to wire my lights and hook up a new CB antenna!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by PekingMan
I just need to go get a new spare and towstraps (old ones are dead). Ooh, goosebumps.

hey i got a brand new 33x12.5 bfg mud I will sell cheap

The Dinner

Hey rick,

I dont think I will be able to make it to the run because my truck really isnt in working order for 4wheeling right now but I would really like to use this chance to meet other explorer enthusiasts because I only know chevy drivers and I am always pushed into the corner if you know what I mean. So what would I have to do to join you guys at the dinner. Thanks alot.

Thanks for posting the trails Dust...

Offroader_69_me; cool it'll be fun to have some of us at the same site (yeah some of these people in AZ have spent too much time in the sun! :D )

nero,

Anyone is welcome to the dinner. There is a charge of $10 for up to 2 people. Each additional person is $5. Send a check to

Rick Horwitz
4515 W. Dailey
Glendale, AZ 85306

or Pay Pal
ab7fh@inficad.com

EARLIER POST!!

Earlier post by Rick stated $10 for each additional person so I sent ya some extra cash. Just keep it for the site when ya get it, should be there soon.:D

By the way offroad-69-, I'll see ya at the site and just so ya know, don't spit on me I'm from Texas, and in Texas that means you wanna fight. LOL!!!!:D

Dust,
I am extremely interested in that 33X12.5 mud.
I had a tire go bad pulling into the Truckin Nationals this year. For no reason, the side wall split and started leaking air. I am not even going to attempt to fix it. I have the spare on right now, I just need a new spare.

I am going to PM you.

Looks like I'm in, I just got my front end fixed. They had to get some Isolator Pads or something from 98+ explorer to put in there to keep the torsion bars from bouncing around or something. Far as it goes now I'm sitting 43 1/4" in the front and 43 3/4" in the back, and I'm satisfied with that.

Hopefully I can finish my exhast, get my Apten put in and working with the turbo and get the turbo to run at 7lbs instead of 4, stupid blow off.

The only thing that'll stop me from going, is if I have to coach a Lacrosse game, lol.

Well I am still working on it. The front end is done being rebuilt. I have fresh seals and bearings, but unfortunately I am open again (I have a barely used Powertrax for sale. Just e-mail me. ).

Anyway I towed the truck to RCD's engineering facility yesterday. So now it is just sitting there getting in the way. I have told them that I NEED the truck for a trip I am taking next week and that I already paid for a hotel.

I am a bit frustrated because they said it will only take about 2 hours to replace the bracket, we are just waiting for the bracket. Hopefully it comes in before the AZ trip. But it is not looking good. I guess they can't break production to make my bracket, so I am at the mercy of when they can fit it in.

Anyway, at this point I am still hopeful on attending, I will keep you up to speed.

--Sean

they need to kiss up to you man since you control half of there market:rolleyes: hell i dunno all I can tell you is good luck

Can't believe you guys will be running trails in Arizona and I'll be freezing my butt off in Baltimore. BRRRRR:eek:
Who say's life is fair.:confused: Damm have some fun for me.:cool:

This is raw deal.

Attachments

• raw deal side view.jpg
    raw deal side view.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 232

Ditto!!!

FAKRWEE
I feel your pain! I will be in NJ for ten days until the 25th at least. Not a happy camper!
Rick

All you have to do is give me a call Rick and we'll do our own AZ run :D

Looks as If I'm in, scheduled to move into my new apt on that day, but i'll postpone it. I'm going to be bring my friend Pat, Hopefully the rest of my truck falls into place and everything goes good.

Can't wait to be there.

Anyone not on this list that should be???

Arizona February 2003

Number Name Login Plaque Dinner Vehicle Run
1 Chris Cavanagh Pekingman 1 Ex
2 Sean Holman DesertSpive Yes Ranger 2
3 Dustin Johnson Dust 1 Bronco 2
4 Jared Doty TwoToneX Yes Ex
5 Keven Cross OffroadKC Yes 5 Ex 2
6 Michael Helbert Msupertek Yes 4 Ex
7 Jeremy Hammer Hammer Yes Ex 4
8 Jeff Glancy Jefe Yes Ex 4
9 Justin McNeil Yes Ex 4
10 Dan Dannyboy Yes Ex
11 Rob Mightyrob2000 Jeep
12 Douglas Emerson Offroad69 Yes Ex
13 Kenneth Hughs Nero Ex
14 Jerry Driver Thunderhorse Yes Ex
15 Rick Horwitz Rick Yes Ex 4
16 Tom Davis Tdavis Yes Zuk 4
17 Paul Bredehoft Yes Ex 4
18 Ray Hutchinson Yes Ex
19 Marty Sprunk Marty196 Yes 4 2
20 Marshall Graves Offroad_69_me Yes 2

I'll be going Rick...I'm prolly gonna run with the stockers up to the big dawgs. Since I'm only LS in the back and not Locked in front. Not only that I don't have my sliders done and such, want to avoid body damage. But we'll see, I should be able to assist everyone in the lower group just fine. I'll be caravanning with Offroad KC on saturday morning, and taking off saturday night.

Originally posted by Klowns
I'll be going Rick...

Then you need to read this page Dead Link Removed and fill out this form: Dead Link Removed

:( WELL, I have a feeling that work is going to preclude me from making the short trip up to Phoenix. I am not SURE yet either way.... (I hate to seem wishy-washy)... I am so excited about the run and I will correspond more on this thread; I am holding my fingers crossed at this point.
MSupertek; I am unsure about camping... sorry.

:(

Help!!
I am trying to get a new exhaust installed before the run. I am not sure what size bolts are needed for headers to be installed on a 91-94 4.0L V6. The headers are being shipped without the bolts or gasket.
Any helpful insight would be helpful.
Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hey hammer just to let you know I got your tire mounted today

not much help on the header issue....cant you use the same size as the old bolts?

Back