Arizona Run March 16-17 2002 | Page 11 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Arizona Run March 16-17 2002

Well Crap.

I was offered a chance to make some major $$$ next weekend at work, so it looks like my plan to run with you all will have to wait a while. I can't pass up DOUBLETIME pay rates!

I hate that this crap keeps happening to me! I'm going to reschedule my airline ticket for a later date, and maybe some of you phx guys would like to get together then for a impromtu run in the desert? :)

Post a lot of pic's after next weekend, ok?

Wish the hell I still lived down there. Ice storm this weekend after a really mild winter!

Have fun, everyone.

Jim

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You got it Jim. Come on down and we'll run :D

Sorry you can't make it this week.

Campfire, Group Dinner???

Rick, Char,

Aside from the get together at your house Sat eve. are there any group activities such as a Campfire, or group dinner, or potluck, orrr? I guess I just need to know if we should bring firewood, or goodies along.:confused:

Nope, no other plans. We don't have any plans for dinner on Sunday night. Jeremy took us to an excellent Chinese restaurant on the way back from Martinez last time. Maybe we could go there again.

Rick,
It wasnt Chinese it was Mexican. Well after two pitures of margaritas everything taste like chicken! ;)
Sinjin, My truck is black with a set of white trucknutz!
On the SW corner of Scottsdale and McDowell is a cool biker bar. They have a great sandwich called the "LINEMAN" I was a lineman in college so it works for me! The bar is called Victory Sports Grill. Lots of TVS. I think it is more of a sports bar but they have biker night on Fridays.

If anyone is in my neck of the woods (Scottsdale) I would be glad to meet them for a few cold ones!

Tommorow 3/12 is my wifes birthday so anyday but that day :D

Doesn't the bar called Bourbon Street on East Thomas serve food??? :eek: :confused: :bounce: :bounce:

Who CARES :D

Bummer

JamminG4Jim,

Sorry you caqn't make it on this run. But as rick said: "you got it" we'll try to makw another one that fits your sched.

Rick!

Can you please re-email me the maps and stuff? My email server went down right after I left Houston earlier this month. :shoot: :hammer: :shoot: :hammer:
I updated my profile here with a Yahoo email account, so you can email there or the Hotmail account that I paid the regitration fee with.

Thanks,
John

It doesn't look like Rick is on at the moment, so I'll go ahead and forward you all the stuff he sent me...I'm gonna forward to the e-mail address in your sig, lemme know if that's wrong...

** went ahead and sent it at 8:12 mountain time

Packed!

The Ex is ready! Latest Mods all done, Trail equipment and radios all back on board, tractor and trailer all set. Blast off time 10:00 Thursday Morning.
(Something's gotta be wrong, usually I'm up 'til 2 AM the night before! :eek:

See you guys there!!! :bounce:

I need a room

I have this problem with putting things off to the last second. If anyone can tell me which hotel most of you are staying and which ones still have rooms, and their numbers. it would be most helpful.

Thanks a bunch, just cant wait.

Jason

Room

Jason,

Check my post on page 6 of this thread about the Red Roof Inn. They may still have something.

Hmm..

I might be able to make a last minute dash for this.

I'll know more later tonight, I have to call someone about some toy axles for my zuk.

If I do come down, I'll be looking for an empty seat. I'll be hauling the camera and playing tourist.. :D

Tom, you're welcome to be my copilot.

Michael and I are leaving from Austin tomorrow morning. Looking forward to this!!!!!

To all who are coming into town.
I am going to put my cell phone number down here. If any of you get lost or need to find a bank, laundromat, good place for food, anything I would be glad to help.

My number is 602-647-3986

Call me anytime

Last List!! If I forgot you, if your dropped out or if you paid and I didn't make a note of it let me know.

Just a couple days to go! See ya soon
:bounce:

Registered Particpants
  1. Rick & Char Horwitz
  2. Jeff Glancy - Jefe Deposit accepted
  3. Alec Rosenbaum - Alec Deposit accepted
  4. Jared Doty - TwoToneFordExpl Deposit accepted
  5. Jeremy Hammer - Hammer97 Deposit accepted
  6. Tom Rios - FAKRWEE -Deposit accepted
  7. Michael Bouknight Deposit accepted
  8. Douglas Emerson - Becker69 Deposit accepted
  9. Ray Hutchinson - Deposit accepted
  10. Paul Bredehoft - Deposit accepted
  11. Colin Ignacio - Deposit accepted
  12. John Johnstone - Aquaman - Deposit
    accepted
  13. Keven Cross - offroadkc - Deposit accepted
  14. Robert Eberhardt - Robert - Deposit accepted
  15. ExplorGM - Rick Gamboa
  16. Mark Strickland - Maniak
  17. Rod Guajardo - Sinjin
  18. Jason Harris - Godspeed
    [/list=1]

Lord knows I'll be there!!! Can't wait!

I'll be leaving on Friday morning and picking up my dad in albequerque, then going on to phoenix. Hope I don't get in too late...

See ya in 2 days! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I am Excited to go too!!:bounce:
Looks I may be buying a new CB on the way :(
But it Looks like I'll be at Lake Pleasant pretty late.... I'll have to save the cold ones for after Sat ;)
Drive safe and take chances!

Back