Arizona Run March 27-28 2004 | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Arizona Run March 27-28 2004

Laurie is gonna be REAL pregnant by then. Looks like the only way I can make it is if she lets me go by myself.
I dunno if it will happen or not. We'll see though. I love runnin with the BIG DAWGS. I had a blast at T-Haven, hopefully I can do it again at the AZ Run.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I won't be able to make this again. My training date got moved up (forward) and it looks like I will be at survival school still around that date. But things could change again and hope I finish school that week and be home for the weekend.

-=Daemon=-
Are you ready to wheel yet? I'm looking forward to it dang it.
Also, we need to build some sliders soon.

Not ready yet. Check your PM.

You kids have fun out there in Arizona...I'll be south of the border with lowlife, degenerates looking for petroglyphs and soaking in mineral spas after having our round of tacos and cerveza! Yea!

-Ken

WOW I've gotten busy with everything and now have a truck on jackstands in the backyard with the TTB totally ripped out but a a ways to go. The clock is ticking to get the 44 finished up and get out on a couple test runs so maybe I can get through this whole run without any issues.

Let me know if you need a hand or any tools or anything... I'm always willing!

So Rick do we have a total of how many are planning on making this one so far????

I was just going to ask when you were going to update the list of those signed up. . guess I don't have to anymore, someone else beat me to it :)

Hold on to your hats... only 3 forms have been submitted so far...:(

Marty
Jefe
KSpride

That's all I have right now.

Here's the sign up sheet if you've missed it. Dead Link Removed

It's possible some haven't reached me do to email problems I've had, but I have recieved the majority of the mail I've been expecting.

I think Bigtigexplorer was thinking about going also. I'll give him a call and find out and tell him to fill out a form...

The wife and I are in. Rick I just filled out the form.

Is this run open to anybody, I've got a jeeper co-worker that may be interested in going?

im in!!

I am in!!

just signed up, cant wait to run trails again...

-joshua:D

I'm seriously considering this run now.. I might have everything back together by then, and money from the tax return to pay for the fuel.

We've had a few more signups. I'll add them to the list soon.

Rick,
I am in if my truck is done:rolleyes:

If it is not done... um when they have not finished it by the run. Could I ride in your jump seat?

Originally posted by Hammer
Rick,
I am in if my truck is done:rolleyes:

If it is not done... um when they have not finished it by the run. Could I ride in your jump seat?

No problem :D I'm sure we could find other folks who would like you to ride along with them also, but hopefully it won't come to that and your rig will be ready.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I was hoping to make this run but won't be able to make it:( My wife retires on March 30th and I'm having a surprise retirement party on the 27th. The family is flying in and this was the only date they could all make it.

But on the bright side my leg is healing and maybe I could do a solo trip to Arizona and hang out a couple of days like last year. Heads up Rick and Hammer.:D

Back