Audio Stuff for cheap?? anyone know a good place?? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Audio Stuff for cheap?? anyone know a good place??

Another Question...

Has anyone ever tried to have thezeb.com pricematch cardiscountstereos.com?? They have some ****in cheap ass prices, i wouldn't think that they'd match those, they'd lose money doing that. I wouldn't order from cardiscountstereos.com though, i'd be too worried bout gettin like a box of bricks or somethin blown. But if thezeb will pricematch them let me know cause i wouldn't mind savin a few hundred bucks.

just email them with a link to the item at cardiscountstereos.com. they will let you know if they will match their price or not...i mean the worst they will say is no.

i did this and they actually ended up changing their price on the audiobahn amp for everyone.

so try it , you may save money for yourself and others...if not oh well.....it was well worth a try

Does anyone know what JL audio 10" sub is worth? I think it's a w3 or w4? anyone? thanks guys....you guys are great, I'm so thankful to have found this site!

oh yeah, I want to get the q-logics in the front, and different speakers for the doors. what amp should I get to run the sub and the q-logic components. Also, which components do you guys recommend? The amp from the radio should power the door speakers, so i'm not to woried about that. I shuld probably have 30x4 in the HU, so that should be cool. thankx for the info guys.......

Back