Aviator Ordered 11/11/2019 | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Aviator Ordered 11/11/2019

Well just got home from the dealership. Finally have the new ride... Well the wife does anyway.

In the end ordered 11/11/19, blend 1/28/2020, shipped 1/31/2020, picked up from dealer 2/10/2020. Fastest shipping I have ever had on a factory order but the longest total wait time.

Well good for you!

Mine's been ready for a bit, but it's in Colorado Springs and I'm in southern Utah. The weather between us has been awful, lots of snow and blizzard conditions between us. In my youth, I might have gone, but a balding old fat guy isn't going to challenge those mountain passes with constant storms moving through. Right now, I'm figuring on leaving tomorrow afternoon and going to Grand Junction, CO. That's a 400 mile jaunt. Spend the night and on to Colorado Springs which is another 300 miles.

Wish me luck..... lol

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well good for you!

Mine's been ready for a bit, but it's in Colorado Springs and I'm in southern Utah. The weather between us has been awful, lots of snow and blizzard conditions between us. In my youth, I might have gone, but a balding old fat guy isn't going to challenge those mountain passes with constant storms moving through. Right now, I'm figuring on leaving tomorrow afternoon and going to Grand Junction, CO. That's a 400 mile jaunt. Spend the night and on to Colorado Springs which is another 300 miles.

Wish me luck..... lol

Luck. .

On the bright side at least you don't have to do it in a wagon or wait until Spring...

On the bright side at least you don't have to do it in a wagon or wait until Spring...

A wagon would be a HELL of a lot cheaper...... lol

Back