Badlands Attica, Indiana June 16-18 Chat Thread | Page 29 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Badlands Attica, Indiana June 16-18 Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill be there at 9 or 10 fri night to set up camp

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'll be there saturday morning. I got new Firestone destination MT's put on yay!

Ashli and I won't get in until about midnite - 1am. I don't know if the camp will be open so we might stay in a motel tonight and then meet everyone Sat morn.

C'ya soon :bounce:

GJarrett said:
Ashli and I won't get in until about midnite - 1am. I don't know if the camp will be open so we might stay in a motel tonight and then meet everyone Sat morn.

C'ya soon :bounce:

Attica Family says that you can pull in at any time -- pick a site and get with them in the morning... :thumbsup:

so close but yet SOOOOOO far yall have fun and be safe

and LOTS O PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe this is the first one... although I have not been on any of the trails but I did go to Attica just to meet the guys and chat. Oddly enough I ended up helping Rick fix his Pumpkin... athough we couldn't do anything since the U-joint and the axle shaft could not be removed... hope Rick takes more pics of the broken parts... can we say "Woops"!? Looks though that all the guys have had plenty of fun... too bad my truck was not ready for this run... but I'll try to hit the trails with you guys even if I have to travel west, way west... wife says that she might join me.
DSC00954.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back