balljoints: which is the best brand | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

balljoints: which is the best brand

Well as far as whcih company has a better reputation, I would go with Moog. TRW is good but I have had, and I know of many other people also, the wrong parts in the right box too many times to make me happy. As far as Autodrive, what is Autodrive a house brand?

------------------
Paul Gagnon
"No Brain, No Pain"
Dead Link Removed

My first question is where do you live? I MAY be able to help you out. The shop replaced the stock 93' ball joints with Moog, lifetime guarantee. I only had one side done, with a frontend allignment for $257.75. Im not sure what prices you are looking at but for the NJ area that is good! email me if I can be of any help,
<gigantorclark@hotmail.com>

------------------
Nick
'93 XLT 4 Door 4x4

i live in west virginia. i have a friend who is a good mech, and is going to help me do the intall, then i am probably going to sears to get the front end aligned. the trw's were a little easier on the wallet. i don't do alot of 4xin, but the joints have 103k on them and they needed replaced. i'm mainly doing it so i have a good 4x4 for this winter.

jimmy

------------------

Back