battery light on acceleration. Solved finally | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

battery light on acceleration. Solved finally

It's ok I have logged thousands of hours years even of reading and replying on this forum

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It's ok I have logged thousands of hours years even of reading and replying on this forum
Well I appreciate the help I think my alternator is again bad for getting the air clutch to maybe

Well I appreciate the help I think my alternator is again bad for getting the air clutch to maybe

3 weeks ago it ran fine for 4 says before the battery light even returned im beyond frustrated and gonna move on to my buick till I can get a warmer day

Found this yesterday the hidden one behind the motor #badbutdidntsolvemyproblem saying to large to upload to site but its a broke and burn ground

So I figured it out finally now that its warm and I could take my time and work outside without the bitterness The harness was crimp to tight on the driver side under battery where the bracket that holds it back from the belt and **** through the plastic rubed the green with red line voltage regulator wire bare and frayed just a less than a 16th of an inch split from that bracket being crushed over the harness to hold it yup as it would have that minimum amount of shake from the road and motor it would lose and regain connection to the voltage regulator and is also the reason my 4x4 control module is fried from the power spikes that it caused had to disconnect battery relay and fuse panel ac pump front driver and side by the battery grounds take the wheel well out get the bracket off and un hinged from the harness and pull harness into wheel well to look threw it thoroughly and then just jumped bad spot with a set of u-haul clips to jump the bad spot finally I have victory

Called it in the second post. Unless you’re buying absolute garbage you’ll never get 4 bad parts in a row.

Back