Before & After Paint Job | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Before & After Paint Job

Nothing special...but I was impressed with the paint match...

Check it out:

Too shorten the wait time on this album hover over the view button and choose index and you don't have to wait for each pic to load.

Before & After

Oh...they painted painted the rear up to the doors. On the drivers side you can see a VERY slight line where the stopped the tape off...other than that...wonderful.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks good...I still need to get my door fixed. It's gonna be a $700 job :(

Kontrol-Trak - where in LA are you? I know a great body shop.

peace

Mike

Originally posted by Mike 92 XLT
Kontrol-Trak - where in LA are you? I know a great body shop.

peace

Mike

I'm in South Bay area. I went to three bodyshops here and I've been quoted from $700-$1,300 :( My driver's side door caught a strong wind while I was in SF and it slammed open. Now the upper door hinge is messed up and there are two paint chippings at the edge of the door also.

Pictures don't really show everything, but it looks like you got a really good job.

My question is why is there pictures of your whole family, friends, dogs, etc. but there is NO PICTURES of you in there??????

I'm blind, I'm blind, I can't see!!!!! lol

Better go check it out again I guess.
:p

O.K. I saw that one and didn't put the two together. Old age showing thru. Yes she deserves Explorer babe

Kontrol

Ah, nevermind then. My guy's out in Ventura County. Probably too far of a drive!

peace

Mike

Jeez...

Thanx Perry...

See what happens when you post too much and can't keep track of all the replies.

Thanks for being on top of things for me Alphasylum!

looks good from the pics.

thats a cool liscense plate. i wanted a personalized plat for my daytona, but everything i picked was taken so i just gave up.

Back