Bianca - tell the ford CSM to call me today.I have another water leak..3rd time now | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Bianca - tell the ford CSM to call me today.I have another water leak..3rd time now

sumzxr7

Reaction score
City, State
Toronto
Year, Model & Trim Level
2016 XLT - Magnetic
Hi Bianca,

My 2013 Explorer is leaking water in the same area for the 3rd time. Heavy rains in Toronto - make for a great testing grounds and sure enough I woke up this morning to find a puddle of water in the same area as the previous 2 water leak fixes.

I just got my car back yesterday from the dealer to fix the blown power sunroof motor that I believe was tied to the leak (....dont have the time to explain this...thats another story)

It’s been weeks since I asked the FORD CSM to call me. I need a case # to go through Arbitration with Ford. I have PMed you and you have been very helpful, but now I want the rest of the forum and potential Explorer buyers to know how Ford Customer Service treats thier customers. I don’t think its fair for me to send you over 8-10Pms on a daily basis to get the CSM to call me? Is this normal protocol?

I have had 7 fords over 18 years and have been more than loyal so this is why I find it so hard why it is taking your CSM 2 weeks to call me? I need a case # open for the 3rd leak as I would like to go through the Canadian Motor Vehicle Arbitration Plan (CAMVAP) – for our U.S Counterparts (it’s equivalent to the U.S lemon law) – as a case # is required for the application process. http://www.camvap.ca/

In the past year this is what issues I have had:

1) 3 water leaks (all in the same area – 3rd row drivers seat belt area) – fixed twice by dealer and still leaks.
2) sunroof stopped working – was a blown sunroof motor
3) new power window motors (both drivers and passenger were installed)
5) new door sills for both sides of the truck
5) new throttlebody
6) wiper motors stopped working
7) Leather seat cover replaced due to stiching ripping
8) rear parking sensor not working

In addition, I have had the headliner dropped 3 times to address the leak, my drivers and passenger door panels removed to install new power window motors, the two rear quarter panels (interior) removed to install new carpet due to the leak and the rear hatch cover removed to address the leak as well. Every panel in the car with the exception of the rear doors has been removed and re-installed to fix something. My car is now a rattletrap and it only had 31,000Kms..I paid a lot of money for new car – and any joy I had with my first ever new car purchase is no longer there.

I have been very very very patient with Ford and is it too much to ask for some CSM to call me?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Peter pls dont move or close this post if possible.....as I have been very patient - and I want other members of this forum to see how many issues I have had and to see the complete disregard the CSMs have to even call me to discuss these issues).

It is 3:05 eastern time May 16th, 2014 - and still no call.......and a leaky 2013 ford explorer that has to be taken back to the dealership for the 3rd time.

Natalia is the CSM from Ford - that has never attempted to call me back - after asking for 2 weeks....I am not going to say any negative, but I will let you make your own judgment.

I also have zero confidence that she will call...so why do I continue to post?...its principle...and if I can show just one person at the complete lack of regard these 'CUSTOMER' service reps have at helping loyal customers then I have at least accomplished something.

It takes one bad experience to loose a loyal customer and years to build it up...remember that ..Bianca make sure you let 'Natalia' from ford customer service know that..

:popcorn:

4 posts in a day.. can you add a few more? You do realize that the CS rep on here doesn't spend her 8 hour shift patrolling just this forum, right? :scratch:

I am not referring to the customer service reps that patrol this site. I am referring to the Csm that they escalate issues to. Bianca - has been great.

If you had as many issues as I have had and felt like you werent making any traction with after countless escalations then you may feel differently.

Have you heard of a PM? Great way to reach someone directly.

I am not referring to the customer service reps that patrol this site. I am referring to the Csm that they escalate issues to. Bianca - has been great.

If you had as many issues as I have had and felt like you werent making any traction with after countless escalations then you may feel differently.

It's not the fact that we are dismissing your issues, it's the fact at 9:xxam you posted a message for Bianca to have the CSM call you and that at 3:xxpm the same day, you said "still no call".

That's why I was saying that they patrol more then one website and to expect Bianca to have someone call you within 6 hours is crazy.

And I've had MANY issues with my 2011 (mostly all the known TSBs) however my dealer has always been exceptional and has had them resolved usually the first trip. Being a 2011 we were all prone to more issues then the 2013/2014 models and it was expected.

Well it has been 3 FULL Weeks since I escalated to Ford Customer Sevice using the correct channels - voice concerns to Bianca (which had been very helpful - as there is only so much she can do) she escalates my case to a Customer Service Manager located in Florida - which I note was 3 weeks ago - issue was escalted to the CSMs Manager to call - yet no call.

Is there any accountablilty ? This was the point of my original post - to show members how customers are treated.

I am past the point of being annoyed.....and no the sky is not falling - its just principle for me now.

I have also filed a valid case with the Canadian Motor Vehicle Arbitration Plan (CAMVAP) - and should hear back from them next week.

BTW, my car is still at the dealer to fix the water leak for the 3rd time...blk gunk like material to fix clear manufacturing defects....there is another Silver Sport there as well same exact issue ....come on Ford...what gives?

Hi Peter,

You can close this post...I finally got a hold of her myself via other means...and I got my point across to her...

Thanks for keeping the post open earlier.

Back