Black Ford emblem | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Black Ford emblem

Great job I dont think I have the patience:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

JT thats done damn fine looking truck! i'm not a big fan on stanless steel, mostly because it always looks tacked on. Yours is consistant throughout, and it blends the bumper into the bush gard beautifly. you got me modivated to get off my ass and start workin on mine a lot more :D

so anyway, guys what do you think; should i make mine red or gray? how do tiy detach the rear hatch emblem from a 98-01 without breaking anything?

too much work

I wouldnt have the patience either Brad that seems like too much fricken work even though it will look real nice after it is done.:p

I rather just buy them already done

Yep me too

Dam Brad you are near 1000 as far as posts go wow you are the man but I am on your tail and will never catch up. Yep I would rather buy one. Hey Brad did you ever find those tail light brushguard style covers yet? Otherwise the ones I have are like only 25 bucks from autoaccessories.com:chug:

I found a set of go rhino ones for about 135 shipped to the door I think I am going to get those.I want metal.Later Fred Brad in Iowa

Originally posted by 88vert
I rather just buy them already done

Dumb! It's simple dude, just have confidence in yourself! Below is a black emblem on my black Ex.

Attachments

• im000129.jpg
    im000129.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 168

They are sweet and they really go good with your ex:D

hey just thought i'd show you guys what i did with mine,
when i took the 2 peices apart the chrome lettering came off with it...so i created this little peice

it took me forever to get all the chome out of the indented ford and oval parts but i think it looks good

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed

"Page is Unavailable"

Yahoo is a no-no people.

That looks cool:D

hartman

Delete the http in the address then you can see them:D

Those do look nice man! For some reason I like the second pic better, but I can't place my finger on exactly why.

Robb

Hartman,
It looks great, except for that Purdue plate on the back!

Damn is that your wife!!!! jk

Wow I created a rather big thread.
To answer some ones question.
I just want a black emblem. Period.
I personally thing the Blue stands out too much. I am not too much into stand out mods but subtle sleek stuff.
I have already seen WAY too many 2000 Explorer Sport's just like mine. I can't have that !!

today i was behind a maroon escape with a black ford emblem and the a red focus with a black ford emblem.
are they coming from the dealership like this?
is it an option? trim package? both vehicles had some black trim, so i thought maybe this was a new ford option.........

Hell no it's not option! Ford wouldn't do that, it'll always come in Corporate Blue.

MONMIX

Here is a place online that is selling the Mustang black Ford emblem I was speaking of earlier.
Dead Link Removed

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I am gonna try it my self first. You know , for that personal touch.

Back