• Register Today It's free!

Body bolts

JustDoIt

Reaction score
City, State
Bono, AR
Year, Model & Trim Level
'03 Sport Trac
I need some help finding the body bolts that were supposed to come with my PA body lift but didn't, There should be 6-12mm x 1.25 x 180 bolts, 2-12mm x 1.25 x 160mm bolts, and 4-12 x 1.75 x 140mm bolts Thanks.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Good luck. i tried finding some for a build up here, nobody had them. i tired 5 different stores, from hardware stores to industrial fastener stores. only people who had them was Ace hardware, and they needed to be ordered in, 3 days out. your best bet might be re-order them from the lift company. could be different in AR though.....

I found an online store that had the 140mm bolts but not the others.

I had to get mine from an ACE hardware, and they had them in stock

I used standard size bolts, not metric. I also used grade 5 hardware available at Ace hardware near my house.

For special metric bolts you could look up Fastenall if you have them in your town. What you need are bolts 3" longer then what you take out, metric or not as long as they fit they will work.

My PA lift on my 91 X was boxed wrong. It had 3 inch pucks in a 2 inch kit. I called and they sent everything I needed to make it right. They were very nice about it. I sold all the stuff I had leftover to a friend.

Try LMC Trucks in Lenexa, Ks. (K.C.) I've been shopping there lately.

Back