Body lift done yesterday and it sucked!! | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Body lift done yesterday and it sucked!!

yea2.gif

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey! Who posted stuff about a body lift in this smiley thread???

MEEE!!!!!!
encore.gif

I still think this one is best fitting for AlaskanJack...:mattmoon:

Originally posted by nak4af
I still think this one is best fitting for AlaskanJack...:mattmoon:

Hey now Chris I've already told you many times ......... now matter how many times you show me your butt I aint getting anywhere near it!!! :D

TEASE!!
:rolleyes: :D :rolleyes:

hmmm who is that? Not me this is me!!!!
laughabove.gif

this must be you ---------->
040.gif
wanker.gif

I think this is what 93eddiebauer was trying to do.

piss2.gif
piss.gif
:D

Oh I didn't realize that [/sarcasm off] I'll get you in the chatroom tonight mister!!!:D

Now enough of this, Hey Chris since this was originally about the body lift you could always have a MOD just delete the extraneous content.:D

lol.gif
icon_smile_lachuh.gif
xxrotflmao.gif

AlaskanJack-
Northern 4x4 wanted 120 for it, and 4wheelparts.com wanted 80 something last time i was there....but thats without shipping. My parents are leavin town for the weekend of the 23rd so I can drive my mom's tahoe while the x is down and I'm doing this project. Which means I need to make a decision soon so that I can allow for shipping up here

John I checked out your cardomain site so the next time I see your Ex around I will have to stop you. I am sure it is the only Ex around with a large windshield banner that says EXPLORER.

Anyways since yours is a 96 some things will be different I am sure. But as usual if you need assistance with the body lift juat say the word and I can assist.

Check with some of the guys on here as to whether they needed new bolts for their lift and any special needs.

I woulkd go 2" unless you really want the 3" cause there will be some things like steering that will come into play and such.

you can also check out summit racing and see what their prices are. If northern was 120 that's to anchorage. So if shipping is anywhere close to $40 you might as well get it at northern that way if you have any problems they are close by.

Snowburns I sent you some PM's check them out

Back