body lift kit ?

21robbie21

Elite SPort
Reaction score
City, State
duluth, ga
Year, Model & Trim Level
explorer sport 2001
ok i have a 2001 x sport(new body syle), and i want to get a 3" body lift for it? so that should cost about 200 everyone says, but i cant find one for specificly my car, does any one know which one i need maybe a ranger one? maybe an x 97-00 or would the sport trac be the same? also i cant install it, does anyone else thats had a 3" body lift installed know where the best & cheapest place to do it is?thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

2 words "ranger kit" just drill new holes for the bumper mounts and ur all set. it works just fine

The Ranger kit should have just about everything you need to do it. Some people say they had to buy longer bolts, but i used the ones that came with the kit and all I had to modify was to drill out one mount on each side and use a nut instead.

Like 99RedX said, the bumper brackets may not match or you may have to drill new holes for them.
Also, I don't know which steering exstension yours will need, maybe someone with the same model as your can help you on that part.

I think one for an Explorer Sport Trac will work, you will just have two extra body mount blocks.

you think the sport trac will work, or you KNOW?
thanks guys for your help, im going to go with the ranger kit, and me and my friends will install it sometime soon

Back