Boomin's getting a sex change | Page 20 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Boomin's getting a sex change

Boomin's getting a sex change *PICS*

Haha guy well here we go. This weekend I will take the last pics of the truck lowered. I have decided that it is the best for me to lift my truck for 2 reasons. 1 is that it will slow me down some hopefully and 2 is that noone really has done what I am doing to a mountaineer. What my plans are:

Suspention:
-3'' lift spindles
-3'' TT by flipping and rotating the adjuster w/stock bolts
-SOA in rear possibly with shackles

Body:
-3'' body
-3'' Fiberglass fenders

Tires:
-15x10 wheels
-35x12.50 Mt's

I will be posting pics of the progress. This monday/tuesday I am doing the TT and SOA with monoleafs.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I got some at advance. They were like 40$ a side. They were the most expensive and they are a sealed unit which I wanted. Lifetime warrenty also. I wont buy anything like this online because I like being able to walk into the store and say I need to get this replaced.

The truck just needs an alignment I think. It is REALLY bad between 40-60 and she smoothes out perfect around 70 (my speedo)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

sounds like an alignment to me, your tires balanced properly too?

You changed out your panties for some boxers and can't stand things being a little wiggly and loose. Truck tires are supposed to talk to you and give you a full body massage.
:p

terdrocket said:
You changed out your panties for some boxers and can't stand things being a little wiggly and loose. Truck tires are supposed to talk to you and give you a full body massage.
:p

haha :D

did you ever fix all your issues with vibration from the SOA?

Back