• Register Today It's free!

Box Design????

Trebor

Reaction score
City, State
Bridgeport,Ct
Year, Model & Trim Level
'98 Explorer 4X4
can someone design a sub box for me? im lost when it comes to this sort of thing, well maily figuring out the dimensions and ports.

its for a Pyle SQ12D.....12" square sub 1400watts, 600 rms

the spec sheet said this,...... Fs:26, Qms:5.81, Qes:0.90, Qts:0.7, Vas (Cu ft)4.146

i dunno what any of that means so any help is appreciated.

and another thing, i got the sub for free so dont bash on it, free works for me, lol.

if possible can someone design it for one sub and two subs, separately. its going into my explorer so size doesnt matter too much. thanks in advance for any and all help

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

with a qts that high its made for a sealed enclosure

with a qts that high its made for a sealed enclosure

see, i dont know anything about boxes, lol. so if anyone could help i really appreciate it.

and thanks for letting me know it needs to be a sealed box

btw, what do those numbers mean? ive had alot of systems and always had someone else do the box for me so i never knew

basically meaning in a ported box the sub will sound peaky and sloppy.

how much room do you want to use??

dimensions??

basically meaning in a ported box the sub will sound peaky and sloppy.

how much room do you want to use??

dimensions??

it doesnt matter, i dont know how to design a box thats why i asked if someone could do it for me. but if possible id like it to fit between the grab hooks in the back of my explorer. its a '98.

Bump!!! can anyone help me? i seen a few designs but none of the links i found work anymore

there used to be a program i used to use i got from mr.kovington ill see if i can find it again. :)

Back