Bridgestone Dueler A/T? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Bridgestone Dueler A/T?

I am thinking about getting a new set of 33" Bridgestone Dueler A/T's and I am wondering if anyone here has had any experience with this type of tire. Some of my friends claim that they are "crap" and I just think they may be jealous that I am going to have a big X.......

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i have the 31" Bridgestone Dueler A/T's and i see nothing wrong with them, i like them alot. If i dont go to a 33" MT I iwll get the 33" Dueler A/T. They do good on trails and in the snow, i have never had them in thick mud. alot of the rover guy's (land rover/range rover) over here run them on their rovers

Thanks a lot, just what I needed to know. I plan to get them this weekend along with putting in my shackle and coil spacer lift.
:)

This is probably a little late, but I love mine. They look great and are great on-road or off. I do a lot of mudding and have never gotten stuck with my 4X4 and these tires.

They last forever too.

Awesome tire! Had them in 31" size on my '94. They wear like iron, are quiet on the highway, and excel off-road. Very nice street manners in dry and wet. I never once was let down by a Dueler off-road. Eventhough the sidewall is two-ply, one of the tread plys comes about halfway up the sidewall to offer increased protection.

--Sean

Here's another pro-Dueler vote. I've run three sets of A/T's and one set of M/T's and were totally satisfied with all of them. Averaged about 70K miles on the A/T's. Great all around tire. I would recommend them highly.

My dad has them on his truck and he loves em.

there good tires, there great in the sand as i found out a couple months back. totally recommend them:bounce:

Back