Bridgestone Dueler A/T REVO | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Bridgestone Dueler A/T REVO

Does any one have this tire-Bridgestone Dueler A/T REVO. I have read alot of positive reviews and its got good ratings. If u do would you recomend it?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I had a set on my X and they were very good tires. Do a search here on REVO and you'll find lots of opinions...most of them good...

my buddy has a set on his f150 and he loves them. very good in snow.

I have a set of 265/75s on my X and I love them. They have great performance and look awesome...partaily because they arent the bfg's (everyone has those damn things).

My girlfriend has them on her 4Runner. Very little road noise (more than stock tires which she didn't like, but it doesn't bother me at all), very good handling, and good in the little bit of snow they've been used in. Kinda expensive though.

well I found alot of good reviews on google and hearing mostly all positive throughout searches on the site I decided to go with them. I was origionally going to get bfg's but all the tire places would either not sell them to me or they would sell them but not put them on, so I took that as a probally not a good idea for a daily driver. They will be put on my truck 2moro. Pics to come soon!

Why would they not put them on?

LBarr2002 said:
Why would they not put them on?

all tire places are scared of Explorers ever since the Bridgestone/Firestone recall.

-Drew

I haven't had any trouble...but all but one set I've bought have been from local guys that I know. I know a lot of people refuse to put oversize tires on, but I didn't know they would refuse all together.

ExplorerDMB said:
all tire places are scared of Explorers ever since the Bridgestone/Firestone recall.

-Drew

Exactly....
I just got home from the tire shop. The ride feel was great and there was less noise then the wranglers. The tire fills the fenderwell nicely and i am very happy with this tire.
2051754_37.jpg

2051754_36.jpg

2051754_35.jpg

I cant wait to wash them and get the blue off!

Dan

After 8 months what are your thoughts so far? I am considering them. I live in Ohio but will be moving to GA soon, but plan on coming back and forth so will need an all around good tire.

They have been great! I have done some very light off roading and they held up fine. On the highway there just as good as the wranglers i had on before and i havn't expierenced any noise that you get with other tires. In the rain they seem to be fine, havn't had any problems. In the snow they have been the best. One thing is the look- I liked it at first but if you get the white letters they kind of ware off so you might want black depending on what you want of course. Another thing is my driveway is rocks and they seem to pick up alot of rocks in the tread pattern going up and down the driveway. hope that helps your decision.

Great tires in most all driving conditions. Pulled us thru some good sized snow storms.

Back