• Register Today It's free!

brush guard mount

RajnCajun7

Reaction score
City, State
Shelton, CT
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94
hey everyone...as far as I've seen, my 94 X is one of the rare ones with stock fog lights mounted just to the left and right of the license plate in the air dam. I haven't seen these lights on any other first gen X's except for the Limiteds, who have the lights mounted to the extreme right and left of the air dam.
here's the deal..I want to mount a Manik brush guard to the frame, but I'm concerned that the locations of the stock fog lights are in the way of the would-be mounting points for the guard.
I've done some searching but I can't seem to find anyone else with this problem. I've seen some mounting pics for 2nd gen guards but not first gen X's with the stock lights.
I've e-mailed Manik two weeks ago and they still haven't responded. I just don't want to waste money on the guard if it won't mount right. Also, if anyone is from CT, do you guys know of a body shop or any place that will sell/install these guards as opposed ot buying it online? If anyone can post some pics or give me some advice, that'd me great...Thanks

Back