Cabin Fuse Box Location (PIU 2013) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Cabin Fuse Box Location (PIU 2013)

lovemyfordpiu

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 PIU
I can't seem to find this sucker for the life of me. Everything I've seen says it should be down and left of the steering wheel. I have all the panels off underneath there and while I see a bunch a bunch of wires (to include a remote start box I didn't know it had) there is not fuse box. I dug through the wires with a flashlight even to ensure I'm not missing it. Can someone shed some light on this? Am I looking in the wrong place?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

If it is in the same location as the retail unit, then you seem to be in the right place. It is to the left of the steering column attached to the left side of the body. Should be somewhere above the parking brake. Here is a picture I took of my previous 2011 Limited; Cabin fuse box location

Peter

If it is in the same location as the retail unit, then you seem to be in the right place. It is to the left of the steering column attached to the left side of the body. Should be somewhere above the parking brake. Here is a picture I took of my previous 2011 Limited; Cabin fuse box location

Peter

Thanks Peter. I must be a bit dense but I’m not seeing the fuses in the image.

You won't see the fuses. Apparently, from what I've read, there is a cover on the fuse box itself.

Peter

I had to do this yesterday. Ill pop it out and show you one second, ill grab a photo. IT is kinda high up ...
Inked20200802_174601_LI.jpg

20200802_174543.jpg

Back