• Register Today It's free!

Camber adjusters?

00Rngr

Reaction score
City, State
Macon GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 XLT
Where can i get the best a most lowering camber adjusters from? I want to be as low as possible and have a good alignment so i need to know where i can get them from.
Thanks,
Matt

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

where i work, we dont stock them, but with our suppliers, we can get them in a matter of minutes...... and be forewarned.... slamming your explorer... you will never have a perfect alignment....

00Rngr said:
Where can i get the best a most lowering camber adjusters from?
I don't think there's more than one kind. The shop I got mine from cost $25 per side. From around here not too many alignment shops carry them. You have to look and drive around to find one.

NAPA carries them, atleast around here they do.

There are 2 types- the add on cam and the cams/bolt all sold as one kit. The cams/bolt kit is harder to install but gives just a hair more adjustment. Napa has the cam/bolt kit and *i think its around $40.

you nkow what sucks? that is retail price for the cam/bolt

at my work, they cost our store $13

Well, i dont expect Napa to give me jobber price just walking in off the street. But yes, markup is a b!tch.

It sucks when you have to pay $45 for 4 bolts and washers.

Without market up and that aweful word, profit, a business would no longer exist.

Thanks Mr. Obvious.

Back