• Register Today It's free!

Camburg Kit For Explorer? YES!

96XSport

Reaction score
City, State
OC, Ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 Expo Sport
Recently Camburg Engineering of Huntington Beach, devoloped a 5.5 Inch Suspension kit for the Ranger EDGE, as most of you may know, the EDGE runs on torsion bars, as does the second generation Explorer. The EDGE kit fits the Explorer, well at least the Upper Control Arms and Spindles, for now. The camburg kit includes Upper Contol Arms with a pin, eliminating the upper ball joint, New 3.5 Inch Spindles, Limiting Straps, Brake Lines, and Bilstein 5100 shocks. This is only the front end. The rear end includes Deaver Leaf and Bilstein 5100 Shocks, this rear end gives you up to 10 inchs of rear end travel. The kit also come in a Dual Shock application for a stiffer front end for all you guys who like to go fast! I have been to Camburgs shop, and the quality of the work they do, impressed me.

Camburg has not yet released the application for the Explorer yet, but after talking to them a few times it is looking to be out within the month.

Thought you guys would like to know!

Just let me know if you have any questions.

www.camburg.com

Is this Kit for 4 wheel drive or 2 wheel? :confused:

2WD The only 4WD stuff I have seen from them are their 4WD I-Beams. I haven't seen any A-Arm 4WD stuff.

Back