Can Window Stickers Show Up Mid-Day? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Can Window Stickers Show Up Mid-Day?

drober30

Reaction score
City, State
Grand Blanc, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Limited 302A
I was wondering if I check for my window sticker at 9:00am and it's not found, can it show up later in the day, say around 1:00pm or so?

Just wondering if someone has checked for their window sticker in the AM to find nothing but have it show up the same day later in the PM?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I was wondering if I check for my window sticker at 9:00am and it's not found, can it show up later in the day, say around 1:00pm or so?

Just wondering if someone has checked for their window sticker in the AM to find nothing but have it show up the same day later in the PM?

Mine showed up in the evening on Thursday. I'd been checking all day and nothing. Then about 8 PM I hit the link expecting the familiar blue-letters telling me that they had no idea what I was talking about...and behold. A window sticker.

Now when the window sticker actually gets put on a window...that's the real question.

Mine showed up in the evening on Thursday. I'd been checking all day and nothing. Then about 8 PM I hit the link expecting the familiar blue-letters telling me that they had no idea what I was talking about...and behold. A window sticker.

Now when the window sticker actually gets put on a window...that's the real question.

I'm going to drive myself crazy checking all this next week.

I was surprised to see mine pop up this Sunday....

I never got a build week, but if I am reading the window sticker correctly I am scheduled for a 5/5 build date. Bottom right shows XXX110505XXXX.

I never got a build week, but if I am reading the window sticker correctly I am scheduled for a 5/5 build date. Bottom right shows XXX110505XXXX.

Correct!

I know that the URL will show the link for the window sticker within about a week from when it’s scheduled. Usually about 4-5 days away in my experience. I’m pretty sure there’s no pattern as to what time during the day it is either. Have a great weekend!

Cory

Back