Cargo Mat for 2011 Ex. | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Cargo Mat for 2011 Ex.

CDN, just ordered mine from Ford, cost 67.50 fleet discount. Also ordered the rear bumper protector for 42.30. Thanks for the pic

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Cargo liner

I purchased the husky weaterbeater and installed it yesterday. The fit is perfect and I'm very happy with it.

Here is some pics of the Ford cargo area protector. I have had it for a few weeks now.

Part No: BB5Z-6111600-AA

IMG_4246.png

IMG_4247.png

IMG_4248.png

Is there a consensus on Ford vs Husky vs Weathertech for the cargo mat? I'm torn...

Is there a consensus on Ford vs Husky vs Weathertech for the cargo mat? I'm torn...
As far as the cargo mat is concerned, I think they are all pretty much the same. I have the Husky but would have taken the Ford mat if it had been available at the time. Unfortunately it didn't come out until a few months later.

Peter

Attachments

• P4050330a.jpg
    P4050330a.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 464

Ford mat is way cooler, would trade my WTech for it anytime...

I bought the ford one for my wife's xlt and ended up trying the weathertech for my sport. The weathertech is far better quality then the oem.

I just picked up my 2013 sport on Saturday and am looking for a cargo liner also. Has anyone tried the Aries 3D that folds? I had an Acura tri-fold liner for my 2010 MDX and it was great

http://www.autoanything.com/floor-mats/61A7571A0A0.aspx

I saw a pic of this mat folded all the way, it looked like it would fit with the 3rd row up.
The bottom of the folds is the rear of the mat, then the other 2 layers on top.
It should fit nicely lengthwise, but might be a bit tall and unsteady but fine for groceries etc...

I have the Ford liner and it works fine, but really like the idea of the folding Aries. Can someone buy it and let me know if it works out folded?

I have a brand new weather tech which i'd love to sell. I bought it but never used since my 3rd row seems to be more active than i thought it would be. The weather tech is good though, good material and great fit IMO

I have one ordered. I will try to post some pics when I get it.

I just received my Aries 3d cargo mat. It seems pretty well made and has a fake fur on the bottom side to prevent it moving while in place (also makes it a little harder to put in position). Two down sides, it does not quite fit into the well area behind the third row when the seats are up and it fits a little tight between the side walls when opened up fully. Still better than trying to roll up a regular cargo mat when using the third row. Would recommend to others.

Back