Carlisle All Ford show, June 5-7, 2009 | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Carlisle All Ford show, June 5-7, 2009

Glad to see what looks like a decent turn out for a change :)

Rob, I'm going to reserve a second room for the overflow so we don't have more than 6 people crammed into each suite (they're really big suites, though- usually two queen beds, a pull out couch, sofa, armchair, full kitchen and small living room... well worth the $$!).

Two more months, woohoo! This time I'm not going to get 2nd degree burns, either! SUNBLOCK HOOOOOOOOOOOO! :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I will remember to bring a chair this year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you foget your chair i got dibs! :p:

that chair hung out in the garage for a bit, then traveled to brrogan cadillac and was set up next to my toolbox there, and now is back in the garage...

I think you still owe me two dollars on that dont you ?
;)

if i do than i should have kept me mouth shut... :D

sryously though, if i do remind me when were out there and ill even up with ya

seriously,,,,
I dont care about two bucks...
Now if you want to buy me a cold lemonade this year I wont turn that away :)

a large frosty beverage of a lemon variety it is for you sir

i'll see if i can make it this year,if i do,it would probably be sunday,cant do a whole weekend,just had another kid born 3-27 @ 2:30 we named him dylan,if i can make it though,it will be me my fiancee and the kids

Remember I bought that chair from the Genral store?
And I didnt want to take it home since I have a camping chair already?
Well he bought the chair for five bucks but only had three on him. He was going to pay me the rest when we all went out to dinner, but some how we got separated or something.

Either way. No biggie,,,

Wow... I remember the days when Carlisle threads were 20 pages long-- and we still had a month until the show :eek:

How are all of you coming along? Got your top secret projects done yet? Shenanigans planned? Did you remember to buy duct tape and feathers? Huh? Huh??

I'll be there but prob. w/o an Explorer -- I'll be shooting pics for the show and run at RC.

Mine is as good as it will ever be. Maybe a quick polish and seal.

I had wanted to complete at least one major project before the show, but it looks like I start it now, I won't get done in time. So they will have to wait.

No Cage and no Air Shocks for the show....

I'm just tying up loose ends. Reworking some of the pain job but will be done in time. Also I need to fix the noise in my cb

Glad to see we may have a big group this year.

Everyone Please use Pre-Registration so were not stuck in the back again this year, man is that annoying, lol.

Truck should have new paint if everything goes well, were 2 for 3 so far. Exhaust, New Windshield and finally some paint!

WOOOOOT, Todd, yours could be better, supercharger, :D

It is official. I will be there this year.

I normally always use Serious Explorations maybe we should say that at the begining of these threads, lol.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back