Center Armrest/Console | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Center Armrest/Console

Skootar12

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 Ford Explorer
I am a 51 year old school teacher in southwestern Wyoming. My wife and I have owned our Ford Explorer since we bought in new in 1994. We currently have a problem that we can not find a solution for and I am not sure which forum would help. The center armrest/console is loose and I would like to retighten it. Can anyone please point me in the right direction? Thank you.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Can you post some pics of the said console that is loose? We can't really help you out with out the visual per se. Welcome by the way.

I would gladly do that but I don't know how to attach photos to this reply. Sorry.

You can use the insert image button which could be found in the reply tool bar. Just upload your pic using photobucket or facebook and get the url.

Thanks! However, while waiting at an appointment, I relooked at the armrest and found the plastic button covering the screw that tightens it up. All this frustration and it took me 5 minutes to fix.....

I appreciate the willingness to help. I might need it in the near future.

Back