• Register Today It's free!

Center Console Storage?

Superpug42

Reaction score
City, State
Dallas, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Sport
Does anyone remember this thing? from what I can remember there was a bag or something that can be fitted underneath the arm rest. I think Ford sold them as an option for a while. It was like a black nylon bag with silver tabs etc. I just need something to fill up that godawful void in the Sport under the armrest.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have no idea, maybe a call to the ford dealer would get some results. We use ours for cds. ;)

thats the one! I guess we will have to keep looking...

I found a nice little First Aid kit that has its own little bag that fit perfectly under the arm rest in that space. I always wondered what was supposed to fit under the armrest in that little pocket/holder.

Since were on center consoles let me ask, does anyone know what year ford put the shifter on the floor for the auto tranny?

The space under my console door is a CD rack .. holds a dozen CDs probably. That must be a big first aid kit or the consols are very different from the 99 to 02

trucku said:
I found a nice little First Aid kit that has its own little bag that fit perfectly under the arm rest in that space. I always wondered what was supposed to fit under the armrest in that little pocket/holder.

if your talking about the space in front of the console with slot in it then thats the tissue holder think u use kleenex juniors for it

Oh so that's what that is under the armrest..lol...kewl. Holds my little first aid kit fine though.

Back