Cheapest place for wideband and boost gauges? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Cheapest place for wideband and boost gauges?

Not wanting to pollute any threads, I thought I'd see if anyone has suggestions for inexpensive Wideband o2 sensors and gauge. Boost kinda falls in to this also.

I need a wideband that has analog 0-5v output so it can be wired to an sct device as part of datalogging.
I think this one will do it, but am wondering if there is a better (less expensive) way.
http://www.sparktecmotorsports.com/aem-30-4100.html

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nope, I have been back and fourth with him via email, but haven't asked the direct question on gauges.

James replied to my email.
I missed the wideband 02 sensor/gauges on his site, he pointed me to them.
Price actually really good.

James replied to my email.
I missed the wideband 02 sensor/gauges on his site, he pointed me to them.
Price actually really good.

Maybe i missed something but the AEM is $165 and the ones on his site is $229??as you know i run the AEM ones and love them.check ebay

I like the less expensive boost gauge. It's more of a reference thing, and I'll be trying to hide it in a out of the way, factory kind of setup. I like the ash tray moulding idea for this. The ash trays only a change holder anyway.

Thanks guys!

I got a mechanical boost gauge ill send you for free if you pay shipping.ill post a pic if your interested

try looking into the Innovate products as well. The LC-1 or LM-2 would be good options from them.

Back