Check this link out. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Check this link out.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

:confused: Hey man its like 3 am and you just freaked me out with that. Not to mention these new colors are driving me nuts.

SOB!!!! i got two coming out at me...that scared the hell outta me.....good one though. ;)

Originally posted by alphabets13
SOB!!!! i got two coming out at me...that scared the hell outta me.....good one though. ;)

Same here but one opened then the other one opened just as I was closing the first one!!!!!! Put chills down my spine!!!! :eek: :eek:

Hahahaha
I posted this a couple weeks ago and scared the crap out of a lot of people. Its was my FREE CUP HOLDER offer.

oh, i remember that. but i didn't click on it b/c i didn't need a free cup holder. :p

Ever here the one about the blonde, that kept asking for discs to be sent to her for a software, and she kept telling them she didn't have a drive that accepted the CD's. She was explainign to the tech support what he tower looked like and she described the cd-rom drive as the custom cup holder.

Back