• Register Today It's free!

Clean EB Interior

driddy

Reaction score
City, State
Wash, DC
Year, Model & Trim Level
06 EB
I have a brand new '06 EB Explorer with the camel leather/suede seats. I've been searching this thread to find what types of car care products Explorer owners use to clean/protect the leather/suede seats.

What do most people use on their leather/suede seats? If this has been posted somewhere else in this forum, would you kindly direct me to it?

Thanks!

Whatever you do use... do not use a dash treatment or an all materail shine such as armor all or pro shine, etc... I detail cars on the side and mothers makes a good leather treatment and so does maguieres (spelling). Your leather if you notice will have a strond tendancy to dry out which leads to ur usual fading, cracking, n watever... Honostly doing this monthy is not too much as you want ur leather to stay soft n strong, i even keep a towel on my seat soo my pants to puncture my leather on my X. call me cautious but i can say i have no tears... good luck brother

I have the camel leather interior and I use armor all leather wipes for my seats. It works great and cleans them good!

Back