• Register Today It's free!

Compatible suspension lifts

Drillbabydrill

Reaction score
City, State
Eagle Creek, Oregon
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 explorer XLS
So I have a 2000 Ford explorer xls an been looking at doing a lift I like the leaf over axel with the 3" sloped body lift idea. Now for what may be an odd question is there suspension lift kits for rangers,edges,f150 that would be compatible with my explorer. The only reason I'm asking is I seen some on eBay for other model fords that are also "IFS" with what looks like identical parts in the kit...also open to other ideas any help appreciated

So I have a 2000 Ford explorer xls an been looking at doing a lift I like the leaf over axel with the 3" sloped body lift idea. Now for what may be an odd question is there suspension lift kits for rangers,edges,f150 that would be compatible with my explorer. The only reason I'm asking is I seen some on eBay for other model fords that are also "IFS" with what looks like identical parts in the kit...also open to other ideas any help appreciated
Hey brother I am kinda in the same boat. I have a 2000 Eddie Bauer 4dr and I would like to put a substantial suspension lift on it. I mean I will probably keep the tire size around the 33 - 35's range but I want a lot of clearance for ground obstacles and flex for transitions. Have you found anything to work on yours short of a straight axle swap yet?

Super lift offers a 4" bolt on suspension lift, it's the best option.

Back