Couple Qs regarding ikesound.com

03ExplorerSPT

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Quincy, IL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 Sport XLT Premium
First off, has anyone purchased through them? I'm looking at getting a JBL BP300.1 or JBL BP600.1.

Second, at the top of the screen it says "Please note that we are NOT authorized JBL internet dealers. The warranty on any item purchased at Ikesound.com is ONLY through Ikesound.com." Does this mean if I have any problems with the amp that I will have problems with the warranty?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I bought a 300.1 and an 80.1 from them... i had No problems with the transactions! they are not a jbl dealer but they wil take care of you within one year of the purchace. my amps that i had before the JBLs were another set of JBL amps they out lasted 3 cars and 6 years before i had any problem... i work at a major retailer of electronic equipmnt and from what i have seen if stuff is gonna break its becuse of a crappy install or it wont work with in a week or two of install. JBLs have proven to me and many other peoeple that i know to stand up to the test of time... and you cant beat the price for the power you get...

good luck

I have bought a 600.1 and a 1200.1 from them without any problems.

get SoundDomain to price match the JBL equipment...you'll get it cheaper...

Alright thanks guys. That's what I wanted to know.:)

Xaggerate, I heard about getting SD to price match before and I think I'm going to do that. Thanks.

Back