Coupon Codes for Forum Members | Page 8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Coupon Codes for Forum Members

Got it Pedro, Thanks

- Benny

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hi Benny!

I'm looking to purchase the engine cover and hardware for my 2022 Timberline Explorer

L1MZ-6A949-C (cover)
W714647-S442 x4 (studs)
W520201-S450B x4 (nuts)

I think I need 4 studs and 4 nuts, correct?

Thank you

Hi Guys,

We have codes available for forum members so if your looking for Genuine Ford replacement parts or Accessories please let us know, Feel free to reply to this thread here and we will message you.

Thanks!

-Benny
I need a liftgate actuator

Hi Guys,

We have codes available for forum members so if your looking for Genuine Ford replacement parts or Accessories please let us know, Feel free to reply to this thread here and we will message you.

Thanks!

-Benny
Yes please - code requested - thanks!

Hi Benny!

I'm looking to purchase the Third Brake Light, 7L1Z13A613-B (and parts?) for my 2005 Lincoln Navigator.

Is this a kit that includes these other parts?

Thanks!
Joe

High Mount Lamp
Product ID: 7L1Z-13A613-B
Screw
Product ID: W707496-S437
Bulb
Product ID: E5RY-13466-B

Hi Benny!

I'm looking to purchase the Third Brake Light, 7L1Z13A613-B (and parts?) for my 2005 Lincoln Navigator.

Is this a kit that includes these other parts?

Thanks!
Joe

High Mount Lamp
Product ID: 7L1Z-13A613-B
Screw
Product ID: W707496-S437
Bulb
Product ID: E5RY-13466-B

Hi Joe,
My data shows the bulb and screw are included. I will send you a code you can use.

- Benny

Hello!

May i get an a discount code?thanks

Just used Benny for a part I needed.

Quick response and saved some money.

Thanks again! Highly recommend.

Hi, May i get a discount code? thanks

Needing to order steering rack bushings. Would you please send a code if available.

Thanks for helping all of us keep these explorers rolling. I'd like to request the code please. Happy holidays to you and your family!!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks for helping all of us keep these explorers rolling. I'd like to request the code please. Happy holidays to you and your family!!!!

Hi,
It's our pleasure to assist when we can. Happy Holidays and a Healthy New Year to you and yours. PM sent.

Thank you,
- Benny

Back