• Register Today It's free!

crutchfield 120705517

boaterboy204

Reaction score
City, State
charleston, sc
Year, Model & Trim Level
'00 ltd
alright i know theres alot of info on this already but i've searched fora couple days and can't find a difinitive answer. just installed an alpine hu with the crutchfield wiring harness found here:

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-hcJbhaOHZHk/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?search=120705517&i=120705517

i have the mach audio system with sub and sub amplifier...should my factory sub work with the new hu and this wiring harness? right now it doesnt, but i read in a thread on this site that it should. all help is much appreciated

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

not yet, i was gonna see what was said here while i installed the steering wheel control adapter that pac makes...i've never gotten good help from tech lines before, but i havent used crutchfield before either, so...

in case anyone is wondering, with that wiring harness, it does work wonderfully. thanks heath for reminding me about the crutchfield tech support, they were actually really helpful

boaterboy204 said:
in case anyone is wondering, with that wiring harness, it does work wonderfully. thanks heath for reminding me about the crutchfield tech support, they were actually really helpful
well thats good that they were helpful. usually you talk to someone in india that barely speaks english.... :rolleyes: haha

Back